*Sigh*....I've been MIA so far this year. Sorry about that folks. After the holidays a funk set in, and while I was scrapbooking, and visiting bloggy friends, I just didn't have the energy to blog myself. Then when I finally did my kids each got sick, then I got sick. Still suffering with the sniffles, and my 12 yr is home sick today to, but we are ll somewhat on the mend. (We better be...me and the DH are off to Vegas next week)
So, what have I been up too? Well, I made a ribbon holder (pics to come if people ask, otherwise I'm not going to post it) I've done 4 or 5 layouts, and yesturday I decided to make a mini album for our trip. I started a 12x12 album for our Jamaica trip in May, but I find it a little over-whelming to try finish that book, as well as our Disney book, as well as our every day book. But I wanted a book for our Vegas trip. Its a bucket list trip and its very important to me but having a whole large book seemed like a lot of work for a 5 day trip...a mini album seemed like the way to go. So once I have a page or 2 completed in it I will post my progress. I even applied to be a DT on a couple of blogs. I didn't make it, but forcing myself out of my comfort zone was more what I was trying to do, and if I got on, well then hey major BONUS.
I am posting a layout that I finished the other day. It took me about 3 days to finish it because of my cold, but its done. Its pretty clean and simple, but thats the way I scrapbook:)
I wish I could tell you what I used, but almost all of it was from my stash. With the exception of the light blue and pink crinkle ribbon. The was from 3 Girl Jam that I won in a blog hop I believe. I love her ribbons, and once my trip is over, I'll be stopping by there a getting some more colors. Its a really good price, AND she has random giveaways to one lucky buyer:) (my little plug for the day ;) )
I'm not entering and challanges with this lo, but I am entering in Sarah Hamer Design's (aka Pink Cricut) Link up Party.
What a sweet layout!
ReplyDeleteWelcome back Angie - cute LO. I'd love to see photos of the ribbon holder.
ReplyDelete