Paper,Stamp,ink, stamp, markers, liquid applique- CTMH, red stickles,Ribbion and Bling- Creative Charms
Twine-Lime Twist, Snowflakes- My stash
Paper-Cosmo Cricket Bling- Creative Charms, Ribbon-my stash
I'm entering the pringles cookie holder into these challanges:
1. Docerela Creations- 3D project with a Christmas theme
2. Kaboodle Doodles Challange #96- Colors of Christmas
Have a couple more projects to finish today, so see you all later :) Happy Scraping.
Love your containers, especially the pringle one. That's a great idea. Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting. ;o)
ReplyDeleteand yours is to as cute as mine
tina gale
http://tiggersscrapplace.blogspot.com
Cute projects Angie!! I have altered Pringles cans into piggy banks before...I love your idea for a Christmas gift!
ReplyDelete:)
These are super fun boxes! Great way to recycle the can! Nice papers too!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Docerela Creations! DT Member Carri
I love your cookie holder! The papers you used and the snowflake charms are so pretty! The Santa on the top is adorable too! Thanks for playing along at Robin's Creative Cottage! :)
ReplyDeleteKaren
craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com
Cute containers! Thanks for playing along at Kaboodle Doodles!
ReplyDeleteSuper cool matching projects. I so love that paper from CTMH.
ReplyDeleteTks for playing along over at docerela creations
Catarina
Adorable projects!! I love the cookie tin-pringles can..really-how cool! Great idea:) TFS! Have a great day!
ReplyDeleteSherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com
Cute containers! Love the pringles can and the cute Santa on top! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!
ReplyDeleteKimberly
Cute projects.Love your recycling.Thanks for playing at My craft Spot.
ReplyDeleteJayne x
Super cute!!
ReplyDeleteLove the projects, especially the Pringles container. What a neat gift to receive and display after wards! Thanks for joining the challenge at RCC!
ReplyDeleteRCC DT Member
Craftykitten1.blogspot.com
Love the up cycling! Great work! Thanks for joining us at Robin's Creative Cottage!
ReplyDeleteMaquel
http://papermaineiac.blogspot.com
These turned out great Angie.
ReplyDeleteFabulous projects! I LOVE Santa's beard! It looks amazing!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!
Kate
Small Bits of Paper
smallbitsofpaper @ hotmail.com [remove spaces]
So cute!! I love the texture on Santa! Thanks for playing along with us at My Craft Spot! I hope you'll join us again this week!
ReplyDeleteAmber
Cute! Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot!
ReplyDeleteAymee
Love love love this! I can't wait to see what you have in store for us in 2012!
ReplyDeleteHappy Crafting,
Paula
Morethanfavors.blogspot.com
Those are great gifts! I'm a teacher and I would have loved to receive them! lol! thanks for visiting my blog!
ReplyDelete