Wednesday, November 30, 2011

More Sewing...

Another post about sewing....I have been crafting...but I'm kinda in a funk, so I have 4 pages to finish as well as a couple teacher gifts. On top of my funk, I've been addicted to Pintrest, so now I have all these ideas and room makeovers I want to do, just not to sure where I should start lol. Money is also an issue, so I can't buy the stuff I want to finish the projects I want to start. But anyways, I went to my MIL's again on the weekend to make the final stocking we needed, so I made that, and my girls made pillows. Here's the pictures:






 Had to get the Cricut Santa hat. Made me chuckle:)
And this is the snow we got on Saturday night.
We're about 20 degress warmer then we usually are at this time, so were happy about that.


Anyways, I'm off now. I'm battling yet another cold. Third one this fall/winter season.



2 comments:

  1. Great projects for the kiddos. I'm in Maine and had that snow but now it has been 50degrees for a week. Crazy. Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pillows, the kids did a great job. Feel better.

    ReplyDelete