Thursday, November 10, 2011

A day of Nothing...

  I feel like I've been out of my scrap room for ages, when really, its only been a few days. On Tuesday at about dinner time, I got extremely dizzy and felt like I could just close my eyes and sleep forever, it was such a strange feeling. My kids ended up making their own lunches so I could just lay down and pray the room would stop spinning. And ever since then I just haven't had any energy. Today, I'm hoping that changes. I feel somewhat ok.....and my E2 just arrived!!! As we speak its sitting beside me still in the box :) Trying to keep the joy of it arriving as long as possible :)

 I do have an award I recieve that needs to be thank for. Susan at Cricut and Grasshopper gave me the

award. I can't tell you how much this means to me:) With it comes some rules though:

1. Thank the person that awarded you- Check
2. Tell 7 things about yourself that people may not know about you.
3. Pass on the award to 7 other blogs.


So, the 7 things are

1. I have social anxiety disorder, which I now push myself to do things that I really fear doing.
2. I dated my husband briefly in High School.
3. As much as I love being able to be a SAHM I really really miss working outside the home.
4. I love planning parties
5.I don't own a scale in my house and can't remember the last time I weighed myself, or even cared. I am who I am.
6. I love TARGET, but know as soon as they come to Canada, it won't be the same :(
7.I love watching "retro" cartoons


And here are the peeps I award this too:


  So there it is ladies. I am now off to open my E2 and hopefully get a chance to play around abit!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Angie - Thanks for the award. I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your award
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you've been dizzy? Maybe get your ears checked? I've had that happen to me before-- inside the ears, you'll find our balance system! Cool 7 things!!very interesting!

    ReplyDelete