For some odd reason, my son thought it was just the funniest thing to wear a Bob Marley hat while decorating the tree. That kid has such an odd sense of humor lol. My girls, as you can see love to pose. I thought this would hold me til Dec 1 and I could put up the upstairs tree and finish decorating the house, but Monday, my 18 yr old came to visit with his girlfriend, for supper. I mentioned somethng about setting up the tree, next thing you know, it was 9:30 and the tree was up and decorated :)
I haven't posted anything crafty in a while, so I'm just going to post something quick. I've been making advent bags for my kids and did a few layouts and a card, but I'll show you this name frame I made. My girlfriend had a baby girl 3 weeks ago. She and her husband had 3 boys under the age of 4, so they where over joyed to add a little girl to their group. I made her the name frame and a framed layout that she could add her own picture too. ( I forgot to take a pic of that!!!)
Paper- CTMH, Ribbon- Hobby Lobby, Flowers-recollections, Storybook Cart- cut @ 4, gems/bling-from my stash, Twine-
I recieved a pink ATG yesturday from a blog hop...i apologize, I wrote it down, but can find the paper. So my plan today is to give that a try and figure out how to cut with my gypsy and E2. Thats the plan, but hubby worked a double last night and got home at 630 this morning, and now me and the kids are trapped in the basement. So we shall see ;) Happy scrapping.
Great tree. Beautiful children.
ReplyDeleteSuper love that name frame.
Be Blessed, Beckie
...Hahaha, i LOVE your son's Bob Marley hat! It's awesome! Your Christmas tree looks beautiful and the girls look excited already! Our tradition is to decorate and set up our tree on Dec.1 every year...
ReplyDeleteYour name frame you made for your friend is adorable!
See you friday night!!
:)
I'll be getting my tree out soon :) Thanks for your sweet comment on my train :) Good luck!
ReplyDeleteI love the frame it's beautiful. You make me want to start decorating for Christmas too.
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous tree!! And the name frame is so beautiful!! What a wonderful gift!! :D
ReplyDeleteLisa
indymermaid.blogspot.com
Hello Angie~ so glad you found your way to my blog. Gives me a chance to meet you as a new blogger & follow you as well.
ReplyDeleteThis name frame turned out terrific. I love the color combo & your details. It is so pretty.
I am sure the layout was equally as impressive.
I appreciate your blog support & thank you for leaving me a comment. By the way, I am currently having a giveaway. You have to leave your comment under the SEPT. 1st post if you are interested. It would be great if you help spread the word.
Enjoyed browsing through your really nice blog.
I am sure I will visit again.
Crafty best wishes,
Sonia
What a beautiful tree and 2 little dolls sitting under it. I just wanted to thank you so much for solving the mystery of the "it's here" commercial. (That has been driving me crazy since last Friday.) I know you've already had your T'giving, so have a wonderful and blessed week.
ReplyDeleteAny reason to put up the tree is ok by me :). I'm sorry you are feeling blue-- I hope that with the trees and your blogpost, that you are feeling better! Your kids are beautiful and sound great! And what a gorgeous frame! Can't wait to see more of your Holiday creations!
ReplyDelete