So when we bought this house, there was a built in "SPACE" that the previous owners used as a playroom for they're daughter. I called dibs right off the hop. We hadn't even gotten the house offer put in and I called dibs!! You can check HERE. You still have to ignore the floor, I'll get around to changing it soon:)
My Disney wall. Pictures of us all 3 times in front of the lego dragon
My favorite saying (bought, not made) and my favorite pictures
My table and shelves
I bought the pink shelf, but it was wood color, I painted it. It holds my glitter
CD shelves I bought at the thrift store to hold my CTMH stamps
I bought 2 of these and painted them white and added some ribbon and flowers where they were
damaged. One holds my FELT.
It's a small room, and as I grow as a crafter, my room changes. This won't be the last time I change it I'm sure. I love my room. Its my little piece of heaven, where with a cup of coffee, tea or a glass of wine, I can craft and just have some me time:)
love your room! Have fun crafting in it :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, the room looks great and I know you will love, love, love it. All crafters need a special space or even better, a room if they can get it.
ReplyDeleteGreat space! I love the art on the walls...thanks fro sharing!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great room Angie!! I love your storage for your CTMH stamps!! Love the pink color too. My craft room is pink, green and white. Once I have time to clean it up, I will have to post pictures too!!
ReplyDeleteKathy
http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/
that looks awesome!!!I am working out of my bedroom right now.. and dying!!
ReplyDeleteTHis is awesome! Cute AND organized! Love it!
ReplyDeleteI saw your link up over on Jovan's blog. Super cute room! Doesn't it feel AWESOME to have your own space!?!? I love some of your storage ideas too!
ReplyDeleteOh, I'm having a giveaway on my blog if you're interested!
Amy E.
scrapthissavethat.blogspot.com
Your space is awesome!
ReplyDeleteCarri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com
Awww, it's adorable, functional, and pink! I love it!! I love hearing and seeing about people's craft rooms!! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete