Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I Want sooo Much.....

stuff!!! Lots of stuff. lol. I am slowly becoming addicted to ribbon...all types, but I love the crinkle ribbon. And twine, oh how I love twine. And now a new obsession is anything SMASH. I have a book, and some items, I just want more. I have the idea of what I'm going to do in my book, but I keep telling myself I can't start it until I get MORE stuff. ahhh, the circle I get myself into. Anyways, here's another layout I did of our trip last year to DisneyWorld.

 On our previous 2 trips we took the kids to Disney but never went to Universal Studio's. We didn't know if they would have as much fun there. But this last trip, my In laws (as with the other 2 trips) and my parents were all there. We did Universal as a whole family. It was so worth they money. This was in front of the Kwik-E-Mart. My 12 yr old LOVED the Simpsons as a younger kid, so this was a high light of his trip:)

I made this in November, and I can't find the list of supplies I used...sorry about that folks:) Well, I'm off to online window shop....and dream of SMASH book supplies.

6 comments:

  1. Nice job on your layout! I love the clean look and the way you used the twine around your journal tag. Love the colors too. :)

    Tami

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Angie, I am so sorry my blog is doing that. I don't know why???? Have your tried to just put the address in your url bar and gone from there? This is the first I have heard this is happening.
    Thanks for stopping by the CSDivas today!!!
    :O)
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the LO - I have a bit of a thing about crinkle ribbon at the moment, I want to dye my own.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you tided the ribon/twine on top of your jounaling card/spot - great effect!

    ReplyDelete