Monday, February 13, 2012

Little behind

2 weeks ago, I was lucky enough to get a break from the real world and go to Vegas!!! I was on our bucket list of things to one day do, and we got to do it!!! My inlaws were nice enough to come and spend 5 days here with my kids so that me and DH could go. We had a great time (but honestly, won't be in any hurry to go back). Now that I've been back for a fill week, I figured I'd have some stuff done. Sadly, I do not. I think I left my mojo in Vegas. I'm hoping to venture into my room tonight, and at the very least, clean it up. Hopefully soon, I will have a layout to share.

 On a quick other note....I signed up for the new linky thing because of all this buisness of Blogger ended, but I'm still a little clueless on the details of all of this. If you have any info on it, could you help me out? Thanks guys.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Angie! Thanks so much for finding me and following me. I LOVE your simplistic style of scrapbooking. Very cute!! What exactly are you looking for with the Linky tool? I might be able to help??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angie
    I added the link and followed via it. It is now on my blog too.
    I have a post about it on my blog too. With other options and more info on it:)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am following you now via Mr linky:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete