Thursday, February 23, 2012

Haven't fallen off the Face of the Earth...

 I really haven't. Life just seems to be getting in the way. I have barely started my mini album I'm making, not to mention catching up somewhat to my everyday layouts. I really need to get in my room though.

  I realized a while back that I didn't post a pic of the card I made. I'm not a card maker. It frustrates me. But I really felt I needed to make this one. My sis in law entered a Bikini Fitness Competition in October. This chickie worked her butt off to get in some crazy shape, and then got the guts and courage to stand in front of a huge hall of people in a bikini and some really crazy high heel shoes. She knew the chances of winning her first competition was low, but she set out to do this as a personal challange, and that it was made me want to give her this card. Regardless of how I feel about these competitions, her courage and dedication was simpily amazing and awe inspiring. So, here is the card:


And I am sorry, but I don't rememeber anything I did on this card. I really must rememeber were I put the paper I write it all on:(


1 comment:

  1. Va Va Va Voom....love it! Thanks for the lovely comment at CSDivas. I will be sure to let Teresa know that she may have inspired a decision for a BDay cake for you!
    :O)
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete