Saturday, August 4, 2012

100 Cricut Cartridge Hop- Day 1



Welcome to Erica's "My Cricut Craft Room" 100 Cricut Cartridge blog hop day 1.

 You should have started at My Cricut Craft Room, if not, please start at the beginning.

You should have come here from Miranda http://www.nanasscrapspot.com/.

 We bring you this hop the first full weekend of every month, and we showcase projects using over 100 different Cartridges!!

As a special treat, enjoy 10% off of your total purchase with Erica's Craft Room Store.
Use the code AUGUST to see 10% off of your total purchase (No exclusions!).

This month I choose to showcase:
H2O
Mickey's Font and
Life's a Beach

  Here is my first project: Life's a Beach

   In order to get all the layer for everything, I used my trust Gypsy and just hid the elements I didn't want on the same image. HOW did I ever scrapbook without the gypsy!!!?!
  I wanted it all to match so I laid it out on the gypsy so that everything that was supposed to be red was in one corner, and orange in another, and no forth.
Then I laid the paper down, and made my cuts.




Cut sizes:
Palm trees- 4
Chair-3
Umbrella-3
Pineapple drink-3
"Retreat/Seahorse" 4

  For my next project the plan was to only use H2O, but once I got going on it, I thought, hey I could use both H2O and Mickeys Font, so here it is:

  Laying out my idea. I'm a visual person and need to see all my supplies.
  "All Wet" from the H2O cart. Cut at 4
 Finished layout. I was in Jamaica, but love that it was a cloudy day, so that this all kinda went together.
 I used Mickey' s Font to cut out Dunn's. This cart is truly one of my favorite goto carts. I use this font ALL the time.

 So there you have my 3 cartridges. Hope you enjoyed my projects.

 Your next stop is LB http://www.coolbeansbylb.blogspot.com/


Here is the line up in case you get lost along the way:
MCCR http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/
jenn lorist http://www.jennspapercrafts.blogspot.com/
Teresa http://www.createenjoyshare.blogspot.com/
Kathy http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/
shelley http://shelley-scrapbookingforfun.blogspot.com/
heather http://heathernovinger.blogspot.com/
Jessica S http://jessicascraftshaque.blogspot.com/
Tammy - http://www.Cuttinandstampin.blogspot.com/
Jen L http://www.mybusycraftylife.blogspot.com/
Erica's Projects http://ericasprojects.blogspot.com/
Samantha http://www.samanthascricutcreations.blogspot.com/
robin http://create-a-latte.blogspot.com/
amy http://clayfulimagination.blogspot.com/
Miranda http://www.nanasscrapspot.com/
Angie http://crazyscraplady-angelpie.blogspot.com/
LB http://www.coolbeansbylb.blogspot.com/
Cathy http://cathyplus5.blogspot.com/
Claire http://threewaterscreations.blogspot.com/
Lisa Carrier http://ourcraftingcorner.blogspot.com/
Blog Candy http://ericasblogcandy.blogspot.com/

19 comments:

  1. Love the combo of H2O and Mickey Font n your dunes layout. so fun and your beach layout is great.
    MCCR DT sis L.B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angie I just love your beach LO! I also love how you combined the 2 different fonts. TFS, Mary M
    dt sis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic layouts!!
    MCCR DT Shelley
    http://shelley-scrapbookingforfun.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice projects. Love the retreat LO!

    MCCR DT, Lisa Ch

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layouts. The Dunns banner is great.

    Tammy S

    ReplyDelete
  6. Angie, love your beach layout! I wanna go to the beach now...LOL. Gorgeous design and title on the Dunns layout, too...wonderful job!
    :O)
    Jessica S

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love both of your pages, Angie! Especially the beach layout! Love all of the cute die cuts you made! Great job! Thanks for sharing!

    Hugs,
    HL
    MCCR DT SIS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful layouts!

    Melissa, MCCR DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful layouts and I love my Gypsy!

    Susie, MCCR DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  10. REally great layouts Angie!! Love the picutures too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both layouts are just amazing. Love them both!!!

    Nadja MCCR DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great job on your projects. I love the Mickey fonts and the beach layout! Thanks for sharing.
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com
    MCCR DT sister
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such cute layouts for today's hop!
    Thank you!
    Teresa
    MCCR DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic layouts, but I have to admit as a brand new Gypsy user..I really liked to see your process! TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful projects, thank you for sharing ideas.
    Ava, DT Sister MCCR
    http://scrapbookdesign4u.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your Life's a Beach LO, but I am soooo impressed with your Dunn's LO! I LOVE how you used the banners sideways! so cute!!!

    Hugs,

    Jodie R
    MCCR DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice LO Angie! You really make this card maker want to start scrapbooking. Your LO are just the perfect blend of embellishments. I think I might need some help from you to start scrappin :)
    TFS!
    ClaireR
    My Cricut Craft Room DTM
    www.ThreeWatersCreations.com

    ReplyDelete