
We usually have 1 night a month were me and my girls just watch a movie together, pop some popcorn and just veg. I don't usually take pictures of it, because its a "No Technology Allow" kinda night. I put the phone away, the laptop too, so I never really think to grab my camera lol. But now I have a layout to add pics too, so I will have to take atleast 2:)
CARTRIDGE: Nifty Fifties
-Tv @ 4'
-"Flicks" @ 3'
-"Tube" @ 2'
Recipe:
Blue Cardstock- Bazzill
Kraft Cardstock
All Pattern Paper- Authentique
Liquid Pearl- Silver
Make sure you head on over to My Cricut Craft Room to see some more amazing layouts!!
Loving that TV from Nifty Fifties!
ReplyDeleteCute Layout!
Teresa
MCCR DT
Love this and so did not know that Flicks cut was on nifty 50s
ReplyDeleteMCCR DT sis L.B.
This is a super idea. Love that silver television! Hope you remember to snap pics...do you need a text reminder...LOL....oh yeah, no techy devices allowed.
ReplyDeleteGreat layout!
:O)
Jessica S
This Lo is wonderful Angie. I LOVE the TV as well. TFS, Mary M
ReplyDeletehttp://Mary-fortheloveofart.blogspot.com
Very Cute! Love the TV!
ReplyDeleteMCCR DT, Lisa CH
Me too! Love the T.V.! How cute and fun!!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Heather Lynn
MCCR DT Sister
Great layouts, the tv is too cute :)
ReplyDelete