Hello lovely ladies,
As I mentioned, I've been missing lately. I've still been crafting, but more for just myself and family. No pressures or deadlines, but now I need some help. I am President of my daughters PTA or Parent Council, and right now, we are concentrating on Halloween and the dance we have, but knowing that I have little time, I have to get started on the Christmas party. The plan we have right now is to have a Santa pancake breakfast. With this, I want to give each Family a little take home gift, and thought I could make a Christmas tree decoration....but thats where I got stuck...What kind? I've hunted Pinterest and have a few thoughts running through my over crowded head, but none that jumped out at me as "thats it". My thoughts are maybe my crafty peeps could lend me a hand.....what should I make? I don't want to spend alot, because, well, I have to make about 150, so, haha, it has to be cheap AND easy. Send me some ideas guys. If anyone can, I know its YOU! :)
Have you thought about buying the clear Christmas ornaments then decorating them? Not sure if you have a hobby lobby in your area, but you can get a dozen for not much money. You can wrap washi tape around the outside, fill the inside with a glitter mixture or pour acrylic paint inside and swirl it around. If you would like more info on the glitter mixture/recipe let me know. I have one that works well. I make ornaments for a lot of gifts and while it's not 150, I can make them quickly and they aren't expensive. Hope this helps.
ReplyDelete