Sunday, June 10, 2012

A HUGE Thank You...and a Coupla Winners:)

  I just want to thank you to all my new followers for following me now. Thank you, and I hope to not disappoint...and to all my existing followers thanks for sharing and spreading the word:) You all have made me week!!
 
 
 A huge Thank you to all who Hopped with the 3 Girl Jam DT. We Had an awesome time, !! And now, time for the winners:
 
 
The Winner of  the Disney paper and stickers from the Red, White and Blue Blog hop is:
 
Number 45
 

The layout is so cute :)
I am an email follower



 And now, The winner of the 150 follower, who will be receiving the Jackpot Bundle from 3 Girl Jam is




Number 33


Congrat on all your followers and am noe one myself. Continued supporters.

marg 00006 at verizon dot net
Loving Scrapper101



 Congrats Ladies. You have 2 weeks to get your info to me at    aashuk(at)shaw(dot).ca


8 comments:

  1. Thank you!I'm so excited. sending you an email now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo Hoo ... way to go Winners! And congrats to you Angie on reaching your goal! You will not disappoint, that is impossible :O) <3
    :O)
    Jessica S

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to all of the winners! That hop was so much fun! Can't wait for the next one!

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winners :) So glad you made your goal Angie! I suspect you will get loads of followers to your sweet blog from now on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the winners and congrats to you too Angie for reaching your goal (and beyond!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for following my site. I love your site also and I am now a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats to the lucky winners! thank you so much for hopping with us over the weekend!! :)

    ReplyDelete