Thursday, June 7, 2012

Just 12 More....

I'm just 12 shy of 150 followers. Thats 12 away from drawing for the WHOLE JACKPOT bundle of 3 Girl Jam Ribbon. So spread the word...


  And in case you missed it, the 3 Girl Jam design team had an awesome blog hop start yesturday....click Here to check it out. Some awesome blog candy to be won:)

29 comments:

  1. Shared on FB:Migdalia Rodriguez
    http://craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Already a follower, but wanted to say it will not be much longer before you reach 150.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shared on FB darling! Hope you reach your 12 in no time flat!! Hugs!
    :O)
    Jessica S

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower here:) you are one more closer to your goal. Found out on Facebook thanks to Jessica Shelton!
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sharing it, already a follower and you are ONLY 10 away!! Yippee! I just hit 300 so I know how you feel!
    Congrats,
    Claire S.
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. New follower..I will share on FB.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Followed Jessica Shelton over from FB to become a new follower!! Good luck...you're moving forward!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a new follower =) Jessica Shelton sent me over from FB too.

    lots of love,
    www.shortycreations.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am a new follower and am happy to help you reach your 150 goal!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I can't wait! So exciting!

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  11. yay! I'm a new follower, and you are so close!!! Thanks so much!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  12. Only 6 more now!!! Getting closer and closer!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You will did it real soon.
    hugs, DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, so close! :) It will not take long to have 150 :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have followed by email for a while, but jumped on here to get you 147

    ReplyDelete
  16. Almost there, hun! WooHoo! :o) Already been sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm a new follower. Congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm a follower and happy to see that you just need ONE more to reach 150! Woohoo!!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm already a follower....will share this one FB! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Woo Hoo...I'm Follower #150. Congrats on reaching your goal!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am already a follower and already shared on Facebook!! So cool what you are doing!!!

    Rexann♥

    http//ibecircled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I am follower number 153, great blog hun
    Hugz
    Kenzie xx

    Off for a snoop about ur blog xx

    ReplyDelete