Tuesday, June 5, 2012

A 3 Girl Jam Sneak Peak Post...

Happy 1st Tuesday of the months folks. I have a special treat for you all today! I am giving you a sneak peak of the limited edition ribbon Julie has. All the details will be list tomorrow on our blog hop, so make sure you head on over to 3 Girl Jam to check out all the awesome projects, and maybe buy some of the new Ribbon:)

So, without hold you guys in suspense much longer...here is my layout:




Told ya it was just a sneak peak. But doesn't it look great!! I can't wait to show you the totally different layout I did with all the ribbon during tomorrows Blog Hop. You'll be able to see how you can use this ribbon for so many things....not just your first impression uses:)

Pattern Paper-North Pole Christmas Wishes/ Bella Blvd
Cardstock- Bazzill
Ribbon-"Blue" - 3 Girl Jam
Diecuts- Cricut, People- Everyday Paperdolls cut at 3.5
                          Font- Hannah Montana cut at 1.5


  Well, I'm off to put the finishing touches on my RED, WHITE, and BLUE Blog Hop Project. Starts tomorrow, so be ready:)

4 comments:

  1. Your layout is great. Love the ribbon. I also love how you have the tag peeking out from behind the photo. Looks awesome. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute layout! Love the ribbon and adorable penguin paper! Can't wait for the hop tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. way cute... love snow white
    love love
    scrappinmadge
    http://www.thescrappinlounge.com

    ReplyDelete