Tuesday, May 29, 2012
Tragic News
Hey new and old friends...I'm still around, like I said before, May is very busy. I have a lot to juggle around. I was also then given a huge blow on Sunday about a tragic loss. A dear friend lost her son to cancer. He would have been 5 this June and was so excited to start Kindergarten. I'm having a really hard time with this. Our kids were the same age, and tonight is my daughters Meet the Teacher. I reminded that this poor little boy will never have a first day of school. This news had taken my crafty mojo sadly.
I will have a project for the 3 Girl Jam Blog Hop though on June 6th. So be on the look out for that. There are going to be some great prizes too.
Take care all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So sorry for your Friends loss......My orayers are with them and you.....
ReplyDeleteAngie, I am so sorry for the loss of a sweet child. My condolences go out to the family and friends. Sending you ((hugs)) from North Carolina!
ReplyDeleteOh Angie, I am so sorry! This is heartbreaking! Sending prayers of comfort and peace to the family and to you, and cyber hugs.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry, sending prayers to you and the family.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry to hear about your loss Angie. Sending prayers and hugs to you during this difficult time.
ReplyDeleteSherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com
I am so very sorry to hear about this loss! I will be keeping you and your friend's family in my thoughts and prayers!
ReplyDeleteAngie I'm so sorry. Big hugs and prayers for you and the family.
ReplyDeleteThank you for stopping by my blog. I love the comment about the shoes. It's funny that you mentioned that because I thought I might be a little weird for taking a picture of just their shoes during the graduation ceremony.
Take care,
Cindy
I am so sorry to hear about this loss. I will keep you all in my prayers. AJ~
ReplyDelete