Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Soaking up the Sun...Just not Here

 Happy Tuesday morning people,

  Its been a cloudy wet couple of days here lately...well, more like couple of weeks. I'm ready for the sun any day now.

 Today is my second post over at 3 Girl Jam, and here is the layout I did:

 I'm not going to lie to you...when I got the new Caribbean Splash bundle I panicked. The colors are absolutely amazing, but I wasn't to sure how I was going to use these colors on a layout, and still do them justice. After pondering it for most of the afternoon, I realized I had the most perfect pictures for it. I haven't scrapbooked most of my pictures from Jamaica yet. It was such a special trip for me, that the book I'm (supposed to be ) making had to be really wonderful. Well once I sat down and looked at the ribbon and the pictures...everything just came out the way I wanted them too.

Cardstock and Pattern paper- CTMH
banner stickers- Echo Park " Happy Days"
Ribbon- Coral Crush and Aqua Splash -3 Girl Jam

 Make sure you check out the awesome deals 3 Girl Jam is running this month. You don't want to miss out on the ribbon, twine, or the cool new canvas strips.

Happy Scraping Folks :)

6 comments:

  1. oh how cute!! love what you did with the crinkle ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layout! Love how you used the ribbons!!

    Precious Hugs
    OmaGloria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your layout is super! The color combo is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute layout

    Rosiemini@gmail.com
    Www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a great layout Angie and this ribbon matched everything perfectly!

    ReplyDelete