All was going ok until tuesday, when I dropped my gypsy and broke it!!! What!!! Now What!!! Well, I called Cricut, and they got me a new one sent out (I got it Friday:)) , but what was I going to do in the mean time. I hadn't used my E2 without a gypsy since I got it in October. On top of that my girls play soccer on alternate days and my MIL had all my carts at her place on the otherside of the city lol. Well I figured it out, and while i did have to alter some of my plans, I did get it all done!
And there's no rest for the wicked...my son turns 13 on Friday, my sister turns 22 next tuesday and then our 11 yr anniversary is on the 25th!!
Check back with me tomorrow ;) it might involve a giveaway!!
Great party decorations!Looks fun! Smiles, Jill
ReplyDeletelove all the decorations!!!
ReplyDeleterosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com