Thursday, May 17, 2012

Cheers- Jessica's Craft Shaque Challange.

As I mentioned on my post earlier today (check it out here) she's having an awesome giveaway, one of the challanges was to use a project of her's as insperation for one of your own....Well, my favorite of hers is:

                                             click the pic to go directly to her original post

 So I did things a bit differently, and instead of recreating it my way, I just used it as a starting off point for a layout:




So, Thats my layout:) Good luck everyone!!

cardstock- random from my stash
pattern paper- JelliBean Soup
brads- Echo Park "happy days"
Ribbon- 3 Girl Jam
"Cheers" cut at 1.25 Cindy Loo Cart

5 comments:

  1. Oh, how cute!! Love your layout, Angie! Love what you did with the crinkle ribbon! Great job, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angie, the linky worked and brought me right over to see your adorable layout. I LOVE IT! I like how you put your own spin on it. Definitely need to pin this to Pinterest in the DT board!!!! Thanks for playing along!
    :O)
    Jessica S

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, Angie!! I love how you used the ribbon!! So creative and fabulous!! :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete