Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Viva Las Vegas

  This February, the DH and I where able to finally go to Vegas. We said last year we would go last May for our 10 year anniversary, but well, Jamaica seemed like a better idea lol. Anyways, we still wanted to see Vegas. On Jan 1st we found an awesome deal and my In laws were kind enough to take our kids for 5 days (well turned into 6 with a flight reroute). So off we went.

 I made a small paper bag book for the actual trip, but I wanted a page for my actual scrapbook, so this is the one I made:

Pattern Paper- Echo Park " Happy Days"
Cardstock- Bazzill
Ribbon- 3 Girl Jam "Ice Blue"
Square Punch- Creative Memories

 I did scraplift this from a page I saw in this springs issue of Scrapbook and Cards Magazine, but I lost the magazine in my craft room disaster to give you the actual name of the person...So sorry. If you happen to find it before I do, could you let me know, and I'll give the credit where credit is due:)

 If you haven't had the chance yet, make sure you head on over to 3 Girl Jam to check out her new colors of ribbon. They are amazing and Julie has a sale going on right now for the month of May:)



 Happy Scrapping!!

1 comment:

  1. Very sweet layout! Next time you go you can swing by here and pick me up! :-)

    Precious Hugs
    OmaGloria
    Oma’s Crafts
    Getting Cricky DT Member
    3 Girl JAM DT Member

    ReplyDelete