Hey folks, Happy tuesday!! Today is my post day at 3 Girl Jam. Today I'm showing a layout I did of our trip to Florida. On the way there, and home, we tried to hit as many restaurants that was shown on the show Diner's, Drive-In's and Dives. On this trip we were lucky enough to hit 3 of them.
Pattern Paper- American Crafts
Cardstock- CTMH
Ribbon- Aqua Splash - 3 Girl Jam
Twine- Goblin Green - 3 Girl Jam
Cartridge- Font- Nifty fifties cut at 1inch
Soda- Nifty Fifties cut at 3 inches
Plastic folder flaps- CTMH
Thanks for visiting. Remember I have a giveaway going on...check it out HERE if you haven`t already.
Great lay-out! Love this show!
ReplyDeletesuch a fun LO Angie!!! Looks like a great vacation with awesome memories!!
ReplyDeleteHave a great one!!
What an awesome title for a fun layout. Gorgeous colors, too. Love the border twine and great crinkle ribbon "banner and flower"!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous!
AWESOME layout!
ReplyDeleteOh what a great idea and a great project! LOVE it!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Chriss
Cute LO and I'd like to try some new diner's :)
ReplyDeleteWhat an awesome idea for a layout!! I love to road-trip and am always looking for fun places to eat!! Love this!! :)
ReplyDeleteLisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
what a great layout Angie! I absolutely love how you used the ribbon!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun double layout Angie! I don't think I have heard of that movie, but it would be a fun road trip to take trying to hit those particular kinds of places! Thanks for sharing :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a neat layout!! I love how you did the lift up picture -- that looks so cool!! We like visiting places we see on Food Network -- Makes for such a FUN trip!!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for stopping by to visit me today!! :) I appreciate your kind words...
BIG HUGS,
Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com