Tuesday, July 3, 2012

The Best Laid Plans,



 Hey Crafty peeps. I am slowly recovering from my Canada Day Long weekend, and slowly getting my crafty groove back. Are my US friends ready for your 4th of July Parties, BBQ's and other fun events?

  So I thought I would show you all what my PLAN A was for the 3 Girl Jam-Beautiful Bows Blog hop (excuse the pics, they're from my phone)




 You can't tell from this pic, but the white letters are sparklie. I had the intention of making her name in 1 shadow from, haha, but the letters where a tad too big...bummer. So I scraped that idea, and put together the pin board. I woke up Saturday morning and thought, "Hey, could I not use 2 shadow frames?" I have a stack of them so I gave it a shot. Its not what I had planned, b ut it works, and I think I like it a bit better, because it is different.

 Well, off to make some more ladybug decorations for my youngest birthday.

4 comments:

  1. Neat idea to use two shadow boxes. Have fun making ladybug decorations!

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Cute Pin Boards!!Great idea!!!
    Migdalia
    http://craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very creative and good idea.

    Happy Hopping!
    Dee B

    ReplyDelete