This post is bitter/sweet. I love, love, love being a DT for 3 Girl Jam, but sadly this is my last scheduled post:( I decided I will go out
showing you one of my favorite past time activities, hanging with my
kids....Summer is my all time favorite season, and it just seems to go
by so fast.
I hardly ever use white card stock as a background, but I wanted the
colors to jump off the page. The yellow ribbon is just the perfect
shade. And I braided the pink, green, and yellow twine...I couldn't
decide which one to use, so I used all 3:) And have I mentioned how
amazing the bow maker is...I'm so addicted to it, that everything has
bows on it now:)
Ribbon- Daffodil Twine-Pink,Green,Yellow Bow Maker
And don't forget the DT call Julie has going one right now...check it out here. You don't want to miss out on this experience!!
What a GREAT LO Angie!!! Your kiddos are adorable!!
ReplyDeleteAngie, this is so pretty. Love pink and yellow and I agree a white card stock helps sometimes. Love that braided twine, too. Cute pic of the girls!
ReplyDelete:O)
Jessica S
3GJ DT Sister
Your layout is beautiful! It is a bittersweet day for me too. I love having you on my team! You are a true talent and a treasure. *hugs*
ReplyDeleteJulie
Love the bright colors! The misting adds the prefect touch! TFS!
ReplyDeleteThis is so neat! I never thought of using twine that way. Very cool.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Chriss