Monday, July 9, 2012

Card #2

So, I never did get around to making a 3rd card. It was date night yesturday with the DH. My inlaws picked up my kids, and at 1 I woke up the hubby and off we went for the whole day and night. It was an amazing day, but it meant not getting my 3rd card done....a fair trade if I do say so:)

 So here is card number 2 that I made, and I do like this one. I scrap lifed this from Scrap Jacked. Its a blog where you are encouraged to jack their projects....just the kick in the bum that I need sometimes. I Jacked Andrea's card:

 I left space in the blue incase the girl I made it for wants me to add the retiring nurses name:)
And this is just the simple inside.

Recipe:
Cardstock: All just scraps from my stash
Ribbon: Scraps from stash
Twine 3 Girl Jam
Ink and stamp: Cranberry red CTMH
Cartridge: PaperDoll Dress up Nurse cut at 3
                                                  font cut at 2

7 comments:

  1. very cute, Angie! we are now DT sisters! YAY!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sweet and a great "jack" of Andrea's card. The little paper doll nurse is super cute. Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Jacked.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Thanks for playing along at Scrap Jacked!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great card..thanks for playing along at SJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your 'jack' of Andrea's card. Thanks for playing along at Scrap Jacked!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute!!! Thanks for playing along at SJ

    ReplyDelete