Friday, August 31, 2012

Scrapbook Friday with My Cricut Craft Room

 Its Friday folks!!! (and a long weekend!)  And with friday comes Scrapbook Friday were the ladies show off the layouts we've made. This weeks layouts had a theme...it had to include a character on it. Simple right? I've been to Disney, might as well do a disney layout...well I didn't:) I did use a Disney character though!









Ahhh, my boy. He turned 13 in May and is already taller then me, I'm 5'9, so he's going to be tall. Somedays I look at him and think he's getting to be such a young man, but then, I turn around and he's doing something so funny and so kid like:) Like roasting a marshmellow over a candle while wearing his sister's pink bike helmet!

   I had a picture made into a 5x7 for the main page, but just as I was about to mat it down, I realized that I hadn't cropped it very well, so you could see my youngest's hand on the side. I was a little pift and didn't have time to order a new one (I don't have a working home print at this time:( )
  So I did the seconf best thing, I used part of my title to cover the little flaw. It doesn't cover all of it, but it takes the attention away.

 And here's the character I used! Seemed fitting with the pictures I had. I could have used the Disney theme for the whole layout, but I wanted to show that you could use any character for any layout.




Recipe

Cartridge- Mickey Font- Goofy, cut @ 4
                                      "Gawarsh" cut @ 2
                                       "What A Guy" cut @ 1 (lower case)
                                         "GOOFY" cut @ 3 (capitol)
Cardstock- Navy Blue- Bazzill
                   Little blue - Core'dinations
Twine- Twinery

  Simple layout, but I do love it. It shows my boy perfectly. To see more fun characters head on over to My Cricut Craft Room to see what a few of the lovely Ladies have come up with.

 Also while you're there, check out the giveaway Erica has going on right now. She is asking that you stop by FB and show your love and support for the Cricut Machine. Click HERE to see.

  And don't forget to come back this weekend for our 100 Cartridge blog hop:) Its always a good time, full of amazing projects!


5 comments:

  1. Angie this is so funny! I have a son just like yours, lol.You are right that you don't have to do a complete Disney LO this is just perfect!!!! TFS, Mary M

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable!! I love the title and the pictures are so cute!! What a fabulous layout!! Thanks so much for entering my giveaway!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layout!! It gave me a chuckle, of Goofy is adorable.
    cathyplus5.blogsot.com
    MCCR DT sis

    ReplyDelete
  4. so so fun. Great heading
    MCCR DT sis

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so love Disney stuff! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete