Thursday, August 9, 2012

Theme Day Thursday







 Happy Theme Day Thursday everyone. Today's theme was BEDTIME. I thought this one was going to be a pretty simple layout for me. I knew what I wanted to do and everything...somehow, its not what I had imagined though.




 Both my girls have about 16 stuffed animals with them when they go to bed. Somedays I have trouble finding my oldest in the mornings because she's buried under all of the them. I left the large flag for journaling. I didn't have time to print my pictures for this last out either.




Cuts:
Puppy- Cut @ 3- EveryDay Paper Dolls
Bear- Cut@ 3 Slumber Party Lite
Pillow-Cut @ 3 Everyday Paper Dolls
Font- Cut @ 1 A Child's Year


Cuts-
Monkey-Cut @ 3- Everyday Paper Dolls
Bear- See above
Font- Cut @3 Hannah Montana

Paper-
Cardstock-Recollections
                -scraps
Pattern- CTMH
Ribbon- my stash


  We've had some HOT days here, so I'm sure today will be no different. Although, the mornings have a fall like feel to them lately. Its kinda nice and sad at the same time, I love fall, but my last baby starts kindergarten in September:( Hope everyone has a wonderful day, and if you're in the part of the US still under the huge heatwave, stay cool!
  
To check out more amazing Theme Day projects check out http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.ca/ to see what the rest of my DT sister made!



9 comments:

  1. Angie, I don't know what you had in mind, but what you have shared is darling. I bet the pics will just amplify that!!! Great pinks and browns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's adorable even without the pictures. Love the pink and brown theme, and the little pillows just throw the cuteness over the top (in a good way.) Love what you've created. Thanks for sharing!

    Melissa, MCCR DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors! Very cute LO!

    MCCR DT, Lisa Ch

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad that I'm not the only one that has a really great idea of how the layout should look and what I end out with is not quite it. I hope with time I can learn how to put what's in my head to paper.

    I think the layout is great and leaving the large journal box will give you good space to tell your story.

    Tammy S, MCCR DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a pretty layout i love the colors.. thanks for sharing
    -Jamie L.
    MCCR DT
    babyblueangel_30@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Angie~Love your cute layouts! Pink and brown is my favorite color combo! Great job!

    Hugs,
    HL
    MCCR DT SIS

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute double page layout! Love it and the colors... You can"t go wrong with pink and brown.

    Nadja MCCR DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am a huge fan of the colors of pink and brown together! I remember the days of trying to find the kids under all their animals! Funny, but after all these years, I can not part with some of the "special" ones!
    Teresa
    MCCR DT sis

    ReplyDelete
  9. We are still melting down here in FL, I can't wait for cooler weather. My daughter used to have 8 friends she took to bed with her, she'd lay them out beside her then scrunch in the edge of her crib up against the rail. These days she picks a random friend for bed. This page would be perfect for some of the pics I have of her surrounded by her bedtime friends :)

    ReplyDelete