Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Would You Ever Guess Wednesday- Tags

Summer keeps me busy, and so far this summer, all I have had time for is the projects for My Cricut Craft Room.  I'm having a blast doing them, but don't worry, I'll have more projects for you all as summer ends and Fall begins. This week, my project for Would You Ever Guess Wednesday is a tag. I've never made a tag before, so this was a challange. But I kinda like how it turned out.

  I made a little owl Tag to put into my youngest daughters snack bag on her first day of kindergarten. (I'm having a hard time with her starting school)


Cartridges:
 Tag shape- Gypsy Wanderings cut @ 4.5 and the layer @ 4
  Owl- Gypsy Wanderings- cut @3
  Owl always Love you- Phrases cut @ 2

  I cut the 2 sizes of tags because the Gypsy Wanderings doesn't have a layer feature. I used my Atg to stick the smaller cut onto the larger cut. I then welded the stick and the owl together using the gypsy because I wanted it in 1 piece and not the 2 it was supposes to be. I pop doted him to the tag for a bit of demension. I added some bling for the eyes. I cut the sentiment at 2, but it too a couple of cuts. I tried at 1 and it really was too small. So 2 worked.

I  added some bling, and there you have it:) I hope my little monkey likes it.

 If you want to see some more wonderful projects head on over to My Cricut Craft Room

9 comments:

  1. Super great project!! I am also a new follower!!
    MCCR DT Shelley
    http://shelley-scrapbookingforfun.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I would like it if I were your litle monkey
    God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love ur tag very cute! I think it's harder on us when they start school than it is for them. Give it some time it will get easier for you.

    MCCR DT, Lisa Ch

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute. She will know where here bag is and Mom loves here. Great job.

    Tammy S. MCCR DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute tag, that is going to be nice for her, a little reminder of mommies love each day.
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com
    MCCR DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soooo cute! I'm sure she will love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable!
    Miranda :)
    MCCR DT Sister
    www.nanasscrapspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Angie,

    How funny that I came to your blog today, I need to make some tags and you made a tag! I still remember when my little ones started kindergarten and they are 32 & 30 now. Hey, my son started kindergarten, I turned 30 AND had my 10th wedding anniversary all in the same month! I was a wreck! lol!

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  9. So So cute! Love all the bling and the owl is adorable!

    Precious Hugs
    OmaGloria

    ReplyDelete