Good Friday morning everyone. We are finishing up our first full week of school here. I`ve struggled to get back into the swing of things, but hey atleast the kids got to school on time, with lunches, fully dressed:)
Todays theme at My Cricut Craft Room is a layout with 4 pictures. Easy peasy!! My favorite too:)
Here`s my layout:
(Excuse the picture, for some reason, my camera was acting up)
I used the Everyday Paper dolls to make this layout of my kids playing mini golf. My In laws came a few days this summer to take the kids on special outtings, and mini golf is one of there favorite activies.
Everything is cut at 4` except the clouds with where 2. They were too big at 4. I popped 1 layer of the grass, and the clouds are popped on top of a flat cloud to give it a fluffy effect. You can`t tell in the picture though. I added silver pearl stuff around the tires and on the flag pole (what is that stuff called, for the life of me, I can`t think of it) and I used orange stickles on the flag.
As I write up this post, I`m thinking I need a title, so I might have to go back and do that. What do you think? Title? No Title?
I`m off to start, and finish 4 cards for this weekend, and my project for next week lol, but if you need some more inspiration, head over to My Cricut Craft Room to see what the rest of the ladies whipped up.

Very cute, Angie! Love that golf cart! If you did a title it could be "Fore!" lol Hope you have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteLove the golf cart! cute layout! TFS Janet R-MCCR-DT
ReplyDeleteFantastic idea for a Mini Golf Layout! Love the puffy clouds and the golf cart. Cute pics. I vote to add a title...I love titles on layouts. Clever and cute!
ReplyDelete:O)
Jessica S
MCCR DT Sister
Cute layout and I love the golf cart too! The kids are adorable!!
ReplyDeleteSusie
MCCR DT Sister
http://scrappyrandomness.blogspot.com/
Sweet LO. I would add a title but that's just me. It's cute w/o one :) TFS
ReplyDeleteMCCR DT, Lisa Ch
Cute layout! I love the clouds!
ReplyDeleteChristina
MCCR DT~new follower