Saturday, September 1, 2012

September's 100 Cartridge Blog Hop with My Cricut Craft Room





 Welcome to My Cricut Craft Room 100 cartridge Blog Hop! This is a blog hop put on the first weekend of every month by the wonderful design team of My Cricut Craft Room. This is Day 1 of the hop.

  You should have come here from Erica's Projects. If not make sure you start from the start at My Cricut Craft Room because you're not going to want to miss any of our projects!

  This weekend the 3 cartridges that I choose to use where:
1.Wall Decor and More
2. Lovely Floral
3. Going Places.

 The first layout I did I used the Wall Decor and More cartridge. I absolutely love this cartridge. I love how many different things you could do with it. I'm also getting the courage soon I hope to use this cart to make some vinyl wall art. Cross your fingers for me:) Here's my project:
 This layout is of my girls making their very first sewing project. My Mother in Law taught the girls how to make these cute little snow man pillows. They were so excited.

CUTS:
"SEW" cut @ 4
Needle and tread cut @ 3
Scissors cut @ 3



Some other products used were:
Bazzill cardstock, buttons, Twine, Glitter ritz, 3 Girl JamRibbon

 The second layout I completed was using the Lovely Floral cart. I just recently noticed the wonderful cuts on this cartridge. It really is a great cart.


 This is  my daughter Payton's first day of Grade 3 last year.



CUTS:
Beautiful cut @ 2
Grade   3 cut @ 3
Bookworm cut @3

 "Beautiful" was a premade word, and I love it. I think its so elegant. The grade 3 I just used the alphabet font and typed it out . The little book worm is carrying a little flag that had "hello" one it, but I hid it so that I could write the date.




 And finally, my last layout....one that I squeaked in under the wire. I finished this layout at 9 pm last night, knowing that I had only til about 11 pm because I still had to type up this post. Phew. This layout I used Going Places. This was actually the 1st cart I picked and had a plan all worked out last month, thats why I left it til last. Well by time I got into my room, a whole new idea came up as I was working, and I think I like this idea better:)






 This is during our last road trip to Florida. Its a 4 day road trip for us, but we love doing it, and wouldn't fly for the world.

CUTS:
4 Street Signs cut @ 2
Car cut @ 2
Traffic light cut @ 3
Stop Sign cut @ 3

  I decided last minute to use the stop sing as my journaling spot. I hid the word "Stop" on it too using the Gypsy ( I love that thing!!)



Journaling says "What do you do with 3 kids on a 4 day road trip? Put in a movie, and hope for the best!"





 ,

 Hope you enjoyed my layouts:) Hoping to venture into something else next month:)

 Your next stop on the hop is Cathy at Cathy Plus 5 

If you get lost along the way, here is Saturdays full lineup:
 1. MCCR http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/


30 comments:

  1. Wow... these are great! My hat is off to you. I can barely make a layout in a week and you made one in just hours. I love the colors that you used and the details. What stuck out to me the most was the spool with the twine... what a great idea. Very nice!

    Nadja MCCR DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun layouts. Love the colors on your 3rd grade layout.

    MCCR DT sis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angie = wow, you did a great job for this hop!
    I love your layouts! I love the word art for both the Sew layout as well as the Beautiful layout! What cute girls you have too! Wonderful work!
    Teresa
    MCCR dt sister

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun layouts, love the sew one. Awesome job!

    Susie
    MCCR DT Sis
    www.SusiesScrappers.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layouts!! Love all the little details :)

    Jenn
    MCCR DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your sewing layout! Christina

    ReplyDelete
  7. So happy to see you creating so many wonderful layouts. Great job using up those carts girlie!
    :O)
    Jessica S
    MCCR DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these LO's Angie. I really love all the detail on the sewing one. TFS~ Mary M
    http://Mary-fortheloveofart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. These scrapbook LOs are really wonderful! Going Places is one cart I wish I had, such wonderful cut files.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your LO's Angie. You did a great job and love the detail on the sewing LO.

    Dana
    Danascraftycorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your sewing layout.
    Lisa
    MCCR DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the sewing and the papers from the second project.. but they were allllllllllll cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love how you used the twine as the thread on the spool.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love all of your layouts, Angie! I especially love your sewing one! Love the twine on the spool and the sparkly dressform! Great job showcasing your carts!

    Hugs,
    HL
    MCCR DT Sis

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous layouts! :)

    Ashley - MCCR DT Sister
    http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your layouts are super cute!!! Love the twine on the spool!!

    www.scrappinmystressaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awww! Love your layouts! Awesome job on squeezing one under the wire! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  18. Now if I were to scrapbook this is the way i would do it.... awesome layouts....tfs

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, I makes me fel sad for my grand daughtr. She always wanted to learn how to sew but lives so far away. She is 14 now and hasn't learned yet. Your project are great fun.

    marg0006 at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your LO's! You put lots of love into each one and it shows!

    Jodie R
    MCCR DT

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great Layouts! You did a wonderful job on them.
    Sarah
    craftingwithsarah.blogspot.com
    MCCR DT SIS

    ReplyDelete
  22. Loving your layouts.. The black and pink one is my favorite, love those colors together..
    hugs
    Nanné
    MCCR DT sister

    ReplyDelete
  23. Loving the layouts today, I agree with Nanne, the Pink one is my favorite too!
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com
    MCCR DT

    ReplyDelete
  24. Very cute love the black pink & white one.

    MCCR DT, Lisa Ch

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love your layouts. The last one is WAY CUTE with the traveling family. Is the Family cut on one of the cartridges? Love it.

    Tammy S. MCCR DT.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great layouts Angie, the sewing one is my favorite!!
    Kathy
    My Cricut Craft Room Design Team
    http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great LOs, love the details such as the bakers twine on the spool. Awesome job!
    TFS!
    ClaireR
    My Cricut Craft Room DTM

    ReplyDelete