Its my birthday this sunday!! I'm so excited....not to actually age, but the DH said he was buying me the gypsy :). I've only been hinting about it for the last year!! LOL.
I've been fighting this nasty cold for the last week, but I've still managed to get some LO done. Its time consuming for me to get them done....my girls always want to scrap too, and I usually end up making them stuff on the cricut. After 2 hrs of scraping I usually only have half a page done :( It can be very frustrating considering I have my everyday book, my third florida trip book, my Jamaica trip book, and my dad's birthday book all to complete. On top of this hurdle, I only try scrap when the hubby isn't home. He works shift work and long hours as a correction officer, so sometimes our time together is limited.
I've starting following so many blogs lately, and I've realized that haha, I have a lot to learn. So folks, bear with some of my post til I can figure out what Im doing :) One thing I have noticed is that I should be posting what products Im using. For the most part, I dont know, haha. I order from an online store and whenever I'm in the states I hit up as many stores as I can, so I dont always pay attention to what company they're from. From now on, when I shop, and scrap, I will amke sure to write down what I'm using so that I'll be able to pass that information on to you guys. Along those lines, I should mention, that I love CTMH so a lot of the stuff I have is from there.
As per my daughters rules, if I do one Florida page, then I have to do one Jamaica page, then one everyday page, then one dad's page....so here are 2 of the LO's I did last night. The Magic Kiss is from Florida. While at Epcot we saw Sleeping Beauty (those LO's to come soon) and after she flirted with my DS (11) she hugged my girls and even kissed my baby's cheek :) One of my favorite memories. The other LO is of my DH. After 2 flights and a 12 hr layover in the Toronto airport (overnight I might add), we caught our transfer bus to our resort. The pic is him enjoying our first authentic Jamaican Red Stripe at a roadside restaurant. That LO is all CTMH products...that much I know :)
Hope you enjoy them and Happy Scraping :)
Such cute layouts!!
ReplyDelete