Ugh, the weekend always goes so fast...why is that? I have a home daycare, and as much as I love the kids I take care of, I still dread Mondays. We had a busy weekend. We decided last weekend that we would dig up the front flower bed. The previous owners had planted 3 bushes in there and they just weren't doing very good, so we dug 'em up. Had I not been in such a hurry to get it done I would have taken a before picture like I usually do, but I forgot this time :(. I will post what it looks like now, and the finished product, once its done:)
The DH had football at 1, so before we started our great dig, I had 2 hours to scrap. I've been trying to use my cricut machine to the most of its abilities, as well as using all the stamps I've collected along the way. (layouts below) Whats the point of having all of this cool stuff, if it doesn't get used, right? I dont have alot of cartridges, but slowly but surely I'm collecting my favorites first. Anything after that is just icing on the cake :) I just ordered Cindy Loo, which I've been eyeing for about 5 months now. So excited to get that. And I'm also waiting for the CTMH cricut bundle...oh the possibilites :)
I've got 2 debates going on in my head right now. 1. Do i get a gypsy? My birthday is coming up in a week, so I did ask for it. If the DH doesn't get it for me then I might just buy it myself....not to sure though :( and the second...I have the Cricut personal cutter, but have been thinking that maybe I'll give it to my DD who's 8. She just loves cutting paper dolls. Then I would buy the expression. Its a large amount of money, but the things that I could create with it!!!
Well, anyways, as I ponder these 2 questions, I will let you look at my layouts. I am a scrapper that like simple lines, and lots of bling, hope you enjoy them.
Happy scraping :)
Angie beautiful layouts. So glad you could play along at Paper Craft Weekend challenge!!
ReplyDeleteCaroline
Great layouts! thanks for joining us! Allison
ReplyDeleteVery nice LOs. I love all the glitter and bling. I saw you linked on the Paper Craft challenge and just had to stop by.
ReplyDeleteWuold love for you to stop by my blog too.
Jani
papercompulsions.blogspot.com