Friday, August 12, 2011

Now What?

Boy oh boy...I have some problems :). I'll start with my biggest 2

1. Patterned Paper. I love Patterned paper. We have very little options here on where to buy it, so I usually hit 2 or 3 stores whenever we go out of town, or I shop online. Now here's my problem....I will only buy the papers that I LOVE. Then, once I buy it, I never want to use it. Sometimes I think of just framing the paper. Would that be weird? So here I am spending 3-4 hours in a store pouring over 1000's of sheets of paper, only to want to frame it once at home.

Then on to problem number 2

2. Yesturday is a good example of #2. I go down to my room to scrap, I actually feel the mojo, so Im excited. I sit down, pick my pictures and paper, and start to cut and glue, when all of a sudden, the mojo is gone. So I now have a page that's "done" but so lacking something. My layouts are pretty simple to begin with. I dont like alot of "stuff" on my pages, but yesturdays layout is really missing something. And to make things even more difficult, I have 4 books on the go! UGH.

So my plan today is to get some pages done, and then post them tonight...wish me luck, and Happy scraping :)

No comments:

Post a Comment