Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Still Waiting....

  The worst part about ordering on line, is the waiting. I ordered the gypsy on my birthday, August 21. It was a birthday present from the DH. I paid the extra $5.00 to have it delivered in 6 to 10 days. Today is the ninth day, and I am soooooo sick of waiting. I just want to have it a play around with it already!!!! I also ordered the CTMH cricut cart package on the 15th, and still haven't gotten that either!!! I've put off scraping til I get these items, and I can't take it anymore :( I ended up breaking down and doing a couple of LO last night, which I'll post later, and the DH works tonight, so I'll do some scraping tonight too. I have to many books to finish not to just bite the bullit and scrap already.

 So, on the weekend, the DH went to play football, and the DS went to a friends for a sleepover, so I took the 2 DS to the ZOO. Things were going great, and I got alot of great pictures. I got a new camera at Christmas time, so I was loving the shots I was taking. We got half way through the ZOO, when I wanted to change the iso speed, and somehow, I ended up erasing ALL the pictures on my camera :( There were even some pics on there that I hadn't had a chance to put on my computer of my son's first trip to the BAR after turning 18!!! (yes, I did go to the bar with him and his gf ). I almost cried!!

 There was a good thing that happend this weekend though.... my mom took me birthday shopping and  I got 2 awesome dresses and a smoking pair of shoes!! My stepbrother is getting married Sept. 11th, so I needed a new dress....well, not really, I just wanted a new dress :) I'll post some wedding pics after the wedding.

 Well folks, I'm off to do some house work (maybe) but I'll post some of my LO later on today.

Happy Scraping :)

1 comment:

  1. Well- did it come??? CAn't wait to hear about it and how it works :0)

    ReplyDelete