All of my supplies I used were scraps, so I'm not to sure what paper is what. I cut the skull at 3' and "Danger" at 1'. Both are from the preloaded gypsy Wanderings.
The pre made card was bought at the dollar store here, and had a type of sheen on it, so I had to emboss the "its the " which I think turned out really good, kinda ghoulish. I cut the "Birthday Boy" at 2' and it's from storybook.
My nieces birthday party this weekend is a dress up halloween party, so I decided to make a card for that too. I have a nasty cold, so I didn't finish it last night. The plan is to finish it tonight, so if I can do it I'll post it. I'm also making some cards for a cause I found on Ling's Design Studio. Its Cards that Care, and its sending cards to seniors who may not have the opportunity to see family over the holidays. I have a couple of cards that I have for that already, but again, they need a few finishing touches. Will this become my new favorite thing to make now? Hmmmmm
I have a couple of Christmas projects I'm working on as well, so stay tuned for those.
WOW!! totally love it and definitely continue making cards!! i can't wait to see more!!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Norma
Awesome card!! That is the perfect seven-year-old's Bday card!! Can't wait to see your other projects! And, yes, hoping to make cards for Cards That Care too!!
ReplyDeleteGreat job on the card Angie. You should definately continue making cards!!
ReplyDeleteKathy
http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/
Fantastic card Angie!!!! The skull cut rocks. Cards can get so addicting. I used to never make cards, but now I make so many that I have to give them away when they start to pile up.
ReplyDeleteYes Angie, more cards!! You did a great job with this one! {{Applause}}!!!
ReplyDelete:)
Susan
cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com