Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Long Weekend over :(... RCC24


 It was Thanksgiving Weekend here for us Canadians, and as usual, we had a couple of Family dinners. One at my In Laws, and one at my mom's. My inlaws had my Mom and Step Dad there too, so that was nice.
She made the cute little Pillgrim name tags using Everyday Paper Dolls. Aren't they cute:)

This is a layout I fif on Friday at a crop I went to. Its a pic of my girls at the Habour in Miami. We went for an overnight day trip during our Disney vacation in January. The cardstock is Co'redinations. The red print paper is Paper Crate and the colored print is American Maker. Ribbon is from Michaels. The parrot is cut from a cart I can't quite rememeber right now, but at 3 in and its covered in sparkles from Martha Stewart
, glitter ritz and stickles.

I'm entering these in:
1.papercraftweekendchallenge-product- Shimmer Challenge. I have yet to use any type of spray shimmer, so I'm using glitter as my shimmer.
2.ribbon carousel challenge- It must have ribbon, twine, thread...anything that comes from a spool, and this week was add sparkle or bling.

 Happy Scrapping


7 comments:

  1. Cute layout!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.
    New follower here. I love to see fellow Canadians bloggers!

    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy thanksgiving!! thanks for stopping by my blog and for your sweet comment!! I am now a new follower :)
    Love your thanksgiving table with those adorable place tags!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog and for leaving such a sweet comment! Happy Thanksgiving! Your little pillgrim name tags are adorable! What a cute idea:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a new follower too:)) Look forward to seeing more creations!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute layout ...and it sounds like you had a great Thanksgiving with all the trimmings!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Thanksgiving a little late!! The pilgrim name tags are absolutely adorable! And the layout is fabulous! I love the pretty colors :)

    Lisa
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete