The last couple of weeks have been kinda a blur. I had my niece's birthday party last weekend. It was a dress up party... I showed the card on my last post. Then this week my Husband was getting ready for his road trip which he left on yesturday (Thursday). We carved pumpkins on tuesday, and let me tell you, that was a chore in of it self. We carve 4, because of course, my kids can never just decide on one thing to carve, they each have to have their own. So, I cut the top off, and the rest was up to then, except my little one, where I cut out her's. Well lo and behold, after digging out the guts, they all quit on me and left it all up to me!!! So 2 hours later, 4 pumpkins where carved.
I posted the last one because I was playing with the settings and while its not a great picture, my girls look like ghosts in it:) We're not a big Halloween family. We carve pumpkins and the kids trick or treat, but thats about it. Christmas is more our thing. Which leads me too.....
A little bit Christmas. I love decorating for the holidays. This year I'll even be able to put up a second tree:) Anytime I can make a new Christmas thing, I get excited. So this project had me sooo excited.
Pattern paper: stampn 'up cardstock- Michaels, ribbon-Hobby Lobby. "Joy" cut at 3" flowers and brads from my stash as was the Merry bingo card.
I think it turned out really well. I have another frame to decorate. I bought them both for a buck at our local dollar store. I have a great idea for the last one, and I'll post that soon. I also have a card for a friend who, after having 3 boys in the last 4 years (one set of twins :)) Finally had a little girl. She is so excited. I'll post that card after I mail it to her.
Hope you all stayed awake :) Happy Scrapping.
pumpkin carving looks fun!! That picture is so cool with the kids and the pumpkins!!
ReplyDeleteLove your Christmas picture!!
How wonderful, Angie! Love your creation! That deep red just pops out! Your pumpkin pics/ story made me laugh! Hope you post a pic of the trick or treaters tooo!
ReplyDeleteI miss those days of carving pumpkins, but I'm with you, hurry up and get Halloween over with so we can move on to Christmas! Great job on the pumpkins and the framed pic. too.
ReplyDeleteFantastic pumpkins! Love the Christmas photo too!
ReplyDeleteI just stopped over from Susan's Cricut and Grasshopper. Can't wait to see what you create next!
JulieK
http://jk-littlebitofbling.blogspot.com/