Thursday, March 22, 2012

Little update...

Well, I had this huge plan to finish my Vegas book last night and start packing for the Crop & Create that Scrapbook and Cards Today is hosting here in the city this weekend, but I got a phone call about 2 pm from my daughters school. They told me she fell in gym and her wrist hurt. They were going to bring her home because she was in a bit of pain, and felt I should get it checked out.....So they brought her home, and the second she saw me, she burst into tears...poor thing. After frantically making a hundred phone calls, and just as many texts, my 18 year old and his girlfriend took her to the ER. When My husband finally called me back, he went to relieve them. At 5:30 I went to relieve him, as he had to get ready for work....Well at 8:30 pm she was in a cast, and we were on our way home. By time I got home, I was to tired to do anything. So, today I must pack for my Crop, which I am uber excited for, and hopefully on monday I will have some exciting things to show you. Have a great weekend all:)




2 comments:

  1. The 'best laid plans...' - glad she is OK. Have fun at your crop.

    ReplyDelete