So, How do you like it. My blog got a makeover:) I'm thrilled and I would like to thank Chris at Get Inspired With ChatterScene. She did an amazing job, and I even have my own button on the sidebar. How exciting!!! Stop by Chris and asay hi, and check out her other works of art:)
Once I get myself unpacked, I will be posting about my wonderful scrapping weekend we had here in Winnipeg...Stay tuned:)
beautiful design! Chris does fab work!!
ReplyDeleteGreat makeover!
ReplyDeleteLove it Angie.
ReplyDeleteOMG, Cute Angie! Chris is the best, isn't she? (She did mine too). Off to add your button to my blog...
ReplyDeleteSusan
cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com
p.s. I'm now a linky follower also!
Super cute makeover Angie!! Chris is so great!!!
ReplyDeleteKathy
http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/
Hi! I thought I would pop over and say congrats on the 3 girl jam design team! I am looking forward to working with you as a DT Member!
ReplyDeleteCarri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com
WOW your blog looks awesome. I am looking forward to crafting with you and all the 3GJ design team.
ReplyDeletePrecious Hugs