Who's loving this weather? Man, for us here in Winnipeg this +8 is amazing (almost 50F). And this weekend is supposed to be 22C. All of the snow in my yard has melted completely, sadly though, leaving a soupy, poopy mess from my dog:( Any takers on clean up duty?....Ya, didn't think so.
So, today I'm going to show you one of the LO I completed for the mini contest me and my SIL and MIL are doing. So far, for the month of march I have completed 3 single page LO's and 1 2 pager. I finished a page in my *SMASH* book, and 4 pages in my mini Las Vegas book:) in a week and a half I have the Create and Crop, so thats 2 days of scrappy goodness;) You'll have to bare with me on the pictures...I'm banished to the basement with my daycare kids because the hubby worked some double time last night and got home at 7am. If I even have these kids outta my sight for even a second, all heck breaks loose. So I was stuck taking pictures in my craft corner, and the pics aren't the greatest.
So all of the stuff on this page is scraps and supplies from my stash. The flowers are Recollections, the Twine is Mind's Eye, cardstock in CTMH and the pattern paper, I dont quite rememeber as I cut the label off :( And again, I apologize for the yucky picture. Happy Scrapping ladies:)
Are hear you on the dog poop in the garden :-) We have a similar situation here in Norway where all the snow is gone, and we hardly have had any days below 0C in March - very unusual!
ReplyDeleteYour layout is super pretty - love the green and pink on kraft!
Thanks for the follow! I am following your blog to now, and really look forward to seeing your SMASHing!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful LO Angie. I'm loving the weather too - it's been up in the 70's here in Colorado.
ReplyDelete