Well, for us here in Winnipeg, The saying "In like a lion, out like a lamb"is proving to be true so far. It started snowing late last night, and has contiuned on to morning, and now into the earyl afternnon. Yucky. I'm not a snow person. Bring me summer any day.
For the month of March, me, my SIL, MIL, and cousin in law (hee hee, she's more a cousin to me then my own) have a little competition going on to see how many layouts we can complete in 1 month. There's no big prize or anything. We were all lost in a funk and needed the kick in the pants to get our mojo in gear and get some stuff done. My SIL and MIL and me stay at home, so I think the bigger challange is for Dawn who, not only has a newly walking 1 yr old, but now has to juggle being back at work. I know those days all to well, as I went back to work with all of my kids but the last one. I completed 1 layout last night, which I will post after I get a picture. I'm going to try to do 2 today, but not only do I have 4 daycare kids her today, none of my kids have school, so.....7 kids means, probably not alot of scraptime til later tonight. Hubby works the over night shift tonight, and if I can get netflix working tonight I may have a chance to get in my room. Fingers crossed:)
For today, I'm going to show you a layout I did on Feb 29th. I used a sketch that my MIL got for me from the designer Jana Eubanks. She has some great sketches, but alot of them are 2 or 3 picture pages, and I was looking for a 4 or 5 picture lo. I'll keep looking:)
Went out of my comfort zome and added the little banner thingy. but I like how it turned out:) I'm having some bloggie issues, so if anyone knows of a challange this can be added in, please let me know:)
And a question to all paper hoarders, er, collectors Hee hee. Has anyone made a paper stacker out of cereal boxes? If you have, drop me a line and let me know how it turned out? how it worked?
Happy Scrapping:)
I'd love to see this paper stacker thingy you speak of, that sounds interesting! If you make one please share?? OMG, seven kids all at once? I'll be saying a prayer for you to not rip out your hair, I would! lol! The lo is very cute, the banner adds a nice touch.
ReplyDeletePeace be with you today! ;)
Susan
cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com
cutie in a cute layout. I am now a follower of your linky will you please join me also. hugs
ReplyDeleteHere are some links. Hope they are what your looking for.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nq5Zk0j0fYY
ReplyDeletehttp://www.mommysavers.com/c/t/198872/cereal-box-paper-holder-photos
As for sketches here are a couple
http://www.sketchsupport.com/
http://www.pagemaps.com/pdfsketches.htm
And Game on:)
Cute LO
ReplyDeleteLove this LO and such a cute "model"
ReplyDeletewhat a cute LO! you did a great job with the banner and the big "flag"! thanks for stopping by my blog!
ReplyDeleteHi there my fellow coffee lover. :) This is such a cute & fun layout!
ReplyDelete