Wednesday, June 6, 2012

RED, WHITE and BLUE Blog hop

Hey everyone!!! Welcome to the Red White and Blue blog hop!! If you just happened upon my blog today and want to participate (and I know you do) Head on over to 3 Girl Jam to start, and if you have started and you came from Cards by Jovan, then you're in the right spot!

 Today we are showcasing Julie's new Red, White and Blue ribbon....and let me just tell you, pictures do not do this bundle justice:



       Doesn't it look amazing!! Trust me when I tell you, IT IS!!


  With July 4th just around the corner for most of you, I know your first thought is probably how perfect this ribbon is for all your holiday celebrations, and of course, it is....but it can be used for such much more. Living in Canada, we obviously don't celebrate July 4th, soooo, it makes it hard for me to show you a layout for it, but what I can show you is a layout I did of my youngest daughter in DisneyWorld :)




 This ribbon just went perfectly with what I wanted to do. I wanted a simple layout to showcase how beautiful my daughter looked, but i wanted a pop of fun and color. I also used just a tad bit of the Daffodil to make it all tie in. If you're wondering how to get some of this fabulous ribbon, head on over to 3 Girl Jam..Julie has this amazing ribbon on sale for only $5.99...BUT, there's a catch...once its gone, its gone. So hurry on over!!

And now whats a hop without some goodies:)

  1 follower who comments on this post will receive, in honor of my Disney Layout:

5 patterned double sided disney paper, 3 packs of Disney stickers and possibly a little surprise or 2:)

PLUS


One 3 Girl JAM follower will be chosen from comments on that blog  to win the new Red, White, and Blue Bundle.

Another 3 Girl JAM follower from the comments on 3 Girl Jam will win a 6 piece Twine Sampler Pack!


One person who "Likes" the 3 Girl Jam Facebook Page and leaves a comment will win the fabulous "Days Like This" stamp set from Pink by Design!

AND Finally...

One random person who Hops through and leaves some love (by way of a comment) at each stop will win the Grand Prize of a $25.00 voucher to the 3 Girl JAM store AND the Cricut Lite Cartridge "Block Party".

Now, what are you waiting for....HOP along:)

Incase you get lost, here is the line up:




3 Girl JAM
http://3girljam.blogspot.com/

Carri: AKA ABusyBee
http://doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com/

Gloria: Oma's Crafts
http://www.omascrafts.com

Avery: Iowa Craft Girl
http://iowacraftgirl.blogspot.com/

Zeni: Scrappy Zeni
http://www.scrappyzeni.com/

Jessica S: Jessica's Craft Shaque
http://jessicascraftshaque.blogspot.com

Ashley: The Glamorous Side of Scrapping
http://theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com/

Mackenzie: Cheese and Crafters
http://cheeseandcrafters.blogspot.com/

Jovan: Cards By Jovan
http://www.cardsbyjovan.com/

Angie: The Crazy "Scrap" Lady
http://crazyscraplady-angelpie.blogspot.com/

Jessica E: Chick n Scrap
http://chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com

Julie: A Little Bit of Bling
http://jk-littlebitofbling.blogspot.com/


54 comments:

  1. Beautiful LO! I love how you used the ribbon. I am a new follower.

    Candace
    Mypassion4scrappin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Layout!!! CallyAnn(follow)
    callyannc@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angie, this is such a Forgeous Layout.
    Love how u used your ribbons as borders.

    Thanks for a chance to win some cute Disney Stuff.
    Hugs,
    Riti

    ritibanka@gmail.com
    alilpieceofheaven17.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, LOVE what you did with the ribbon on this. SO stinkin' cute! (And those shoes are fabulous!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous layout!
    Hummer Hugs,
    Misty
    http://deliteful-gifts.blogspot.com/
    hummingbird204 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty LO and you used the ribbon to make such a treasure - TFS!
    pam_lash at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. fabulous Angie, I love how you used the crinkly ribbon in your LO! beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty layout! I really love the red, white and blue ribbons. TFS
    Hugs
    qtgrams@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a pretty layout, Angie! Love the ribbon on the side of the page! So pretty!! Thank for the chance to win some Disney goodies!

    Hugs,
    HL

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved your layout! As a fellow Canuck it's always great to see how the red/white/blue can be used non-traditionally. Great job and I am a new follower as well.
    Tammy
    tampatha01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This ribbon ties in perfect with your precious little Snow White! Love this layout Ang!
    :O)
    Jessica S

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the layout and the ribbon so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great job on you layout Angie!!
    Kathy
    Salido99@msn.com
    http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. super cute layout


    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great layout--your snowwhite model is so sweet :) Love what the ribbon added to your layout.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This layout is fantastic! I love how you used the ribbon!

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous and Fun Layout!!!TFS
    Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a GREAT LO Angie!!! Love the way you used your ribbon!!! Your little angel is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful layout and great use of crinkle ribbon!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a fabulous layout!! I love how you used the ribbon!! So creative and awesome :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts
    indymermaid(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  21. The ribbon matches perfectly with Snow White! Love it. New Follower!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Angie!!! What a cutie pie in your layout!?!?! The layout that you created is super cute and the colors compliment your precious Snow White Princess!!! Thank you so very much for your generosity---be blessed
    ~Beyond Measure
    tammy
    www.urbeyondmeasure

    ReplyDelete
  23. Pretty layout! Love how you used the ribbons!
    Glenda
    http://glendacards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Very Cute Angie! This ribbon is so versatile! Love your candy! ;)

    xoxoxoxox

    Jess @ www.homespunelegance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful pages- the ribbon adds such an elegant touch to the page. I follow you through email rlovew1976 at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful layout! LOVE how you used the ribbon:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Adorable layout!! I love the ribbon and the little Snow White you added!

    Tracy
    http://scrappininthewoods.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful layout!! LOVE how you used the ribbon- and the flower is fantastic!

    Julie
    http://jk-littlebitofbling.blogspot.com/
    http://3girljam.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love the layout.

    Laurie
    Http://mincedpaper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Such a SWEET layout! You did an awesome job! I love everything Disney too.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Adorable layout!! I am a new follower. I am also a fan of Disney World, but who isn't:) thanks for sharing
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Great Layout, so fun, love your use of the ribbon thanks for the fun hop.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. This former Montreal (born in Canada) girl thinks you did a great job with using RED, White & Blue ! I live in the US now but I still can celebrate July 1st as well!! Disney is my favorite and you've got a fun l/o to remind you of the good times with your sweet little girl.

    New follower, so I hope you can stop and check out a Florida blogger!
    Creative Wishes,
    Claire S..

    ReplyDelete
  34. Such a cute lay-out! Great way to ruffle the ribbon! So happy to be hopping along with you!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Angie this is a great way to show that you dont have to use it only for the 4th of July! I love your LO!! Thanks for the chance to win your blog candy! Crossing my fingers, my eyes, and my toes! lol!
    It'll be great since Im visiting Disney world in the end of June!♥
    New Follower!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Adorable layout Angie! Those pics of your daughter are so precious! We in America are all thinking 4th of July, but you have beautifully reminded us that red, white and blue also match Snow White :)

    ReplyDelete
  37. I love the stripe you made with the ribbon. It makes pictures in your layout pop I am a new follower
    katieoscreations@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. Perfectly used for this Princess layout! What a cool idea! Hugs!
    TFS!
    Connie Wallenbrock
    http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. Wonderful layout! New follower.

    Janea
    www.recollectionalley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. Great layout!

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations
    coachfans at cox dot net

    ReplyDelete
  41. Your layout turned out great! Christina

    ReplyDelete
  42. Love the Layout. So cute:)
    (:(:Smiles:):)

    Robin
    thecricutscrapper at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  43. The layout is so cute :)
    I am an email follower

    ReplyDelete
  44. Such a cute layout. Love it! TFS AJ~

    ReplyDelete
  45. This is a really cute layout. TFS. Smooches... Felicia

    ReplyDelete
  46. Adorable LO! And now you only need 4 more followers to hit 150! Come check out my blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  47. great LO.

    marg0006 at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  48. Great layout!! I love the ribbon!!

    Angela
    chewiescrappin@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  49. Oh Angie! What a great layout you've made! I love the use of the crinkle ribbon on your pages!

    ReplyDelete