
Hi Folks, Welcome to the Beautiful Bows blog hop. We have some wonderful projects to show you today, so grab your favorite drink, get comfy, and have some fun!!
If you've come here from my talented DT sista Jessica E then your at the right stop...but if you just happened upon me today, then you might want to go back at start at 3 Girl Jam. You don't want to miss at Bowtiful projects:)
Today we are showcasing this wonderful new tool that Julie has made....a BOW MAKER!!! How exciting, right? I know there are a few tools out there to make bows, in fact, I have one somewhere up in my cupboard...BUT 1. Its ugly, and 2. Its so complicated to use, so I just don't! But this one....
Is beautiful!!! And SOOOO easy to use!! This is the one I have ^^^^, but there is another color too if you prefer:
Aren't they cute!! The Bow Maker will sell for $5.99. Cute, simple to use, and so affordable!! And if thats not enough, all bow makers with come with a special 4 yard bundle of her new summer ribbon!
As with most of my Plan A ideas, it didn't work the way I planned, so on to Plan B....well plan B proved to be a challange also....why? you ask, well I didn't have the color of ribbons that I wanted to use for this project. I was planning on doing this idea alittle farther into the summer so I would have time to order some ribbon that was the color I wanted:( So I worked with what I had, or with what I could get at the store. Here is my project:
I have been promising to redo my oldest daughters room for 2 years now. So I am slowly starting. This is a pin board that will go on her wall once I paint it. I will have another row of three to complete it. They are all made of 12x12 cork that I have covered in fabric. I've added bows to a few of them. I used 3 different types of ribbon... a wide sheer pink, a think medium width poke-a-dot and the white crinkle ribbon from 3 Girl Jam. And they all tied with ease!! What I love tho, is with the crinkle ribbon, it was easy enough to make a double bow, even a triple!! I can't say enough about how versatile 3 Girl Jam really is.
Now, on to the fun tidbits of the hop...
1. Julie has been kind enough to offer a sale on ribbon bundles until JULY 5th, BUY 2 get ONE FREE!!! How great is that!
2.After hopping along, gathering some great bow inspiration, head back to 3 Girl Jam and join the Linky Party. All you have to do is link a project with a bow. It doesn't have to have 3 Girl Jam ribbon, but awesome if it does:)
So, head on over to Jovan at Cards by Jovan and admire her bows:)
Here's the line up incase you get lost:
Girl JAM http://3girljam.blogspot.com/
Julie: A Little Bit of Bling http://jk-littlebitofbling.blogspot.com/
*Special Guest Designer*
Heather: Random Recipes, Paper Crafts, and Photos by HL http://heathernovinger.blogspot.com
Jessica E: Chick n Scrap http://chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
Angie: The Crazy "Scrap" Lady http://crazyscraplady-angelpie.blogspot.com/
Jovan: Cards By Jovan http://www.cardsbyjovan.com/
Mackenzie: Cheese and Crafters http://cheeseandcrafters.blogspot.com/
Ashley: The Glamorous Side of Scrapping http://theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com/
Jessica S: Jessica's Craft Shaque http://jessicascraftshaque.blogspot.com/
Zeni: Scrappy Zeni http://www.scrappyzeni.com/
Avery: Iowa Craft Girl http://iowacraftgirl.blogspot.com/
Gloria: Oma's Crafts http://www.omascrafts.com
Carri: AKA ABusyBee http://doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com/
3 Girl JAM http://3girljam.blogspot.com/


Hi Angie, I'm sure your daughter is going to love this!!
ReplyDeleteAngie this is such a beautiful project! Your daughter is sure to love it! Great job!
ReplyDeletesuper cute and keep her organized, she is going to love it.
ReplyDeleterosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com
What an awesome project for your daughter!! I love the colors :)
ReplyDeleteLisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
this is fantastic! I bet she loves it! :)
ReplyDeleteSo pretty!! My mom is wanting to do one of these for my sister's room!! I love the ribbon and the fabric!!
ReplyDeleteKristan
This is so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteSuper Beautiful colors and pattern's. love the ribbons. thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteabbraddock@msn.com
This is gorgeous!!!!
ReplyDeleteFabulous pin board! I just love the colors. Would match my craft room perfectly.
ReplyDeleteCandy
candyyoung826 at msn dot com
Love your project. These are fun to make. TFS
ReplyDeletehttp://vickiesscrapings.blogspot.com
Love this! What an awesome idea.
ReplyDeleteCute cute cute - gives me the idea to cover my existing bulletin board to make it more appealing LOL!
ReplyDeleteFinally your project is up...so glad to be here.
ReplyDeleteLove your project. Good Luck with your Daughter's Room Make-Over !!
Hugs,
Riti :0)
What a great idea.. my DD would love that...
ReplyDeleteLaura
www.lauraleesdream.blogspot.com
Very cute!! I love the colors!!
ReplyDeleteAngela
http://angelascraftyspot.blogspot.com/
Cool project, your daughter is going to love it :)
ReplyDelete~Kim
http://crazyaboutscrapin.blogspot.com
Gorgeous pin board. Your daughter is sure to love it! What girl wouldn't love pink and zebra stripes? Lol.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for sharing!
misshoanggg (at) gmail.com
Angie, this turned out SPECTACULAR. Love all the criss crossed ribbon and the 3GJ bows! Fabulous job, bet the sweet daughter loves it!
ReplyDelete:O)
Jessica S
Very cute idea for a room! Colors are perfect!
ReplyDeleteVery cute.... I will have to make one of those for my daughter.
ReplyDeleteThis is a really cute project. I bet your daughter will love it. Thanks so much for sharing it with us.
ReplyDeleteCheri
DJ's Sundries
www.djssundries.blogspot.com
So cute! TFS CallyAnn
ReplyDeleteI love it. Great color and I think the ribbon is pretty. TFS AJ~
ReplyDeletejeria22@yahoo.com
This is funky! I love it!!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is fabulous. Love the colors and patterns.
ReplyDeleteAshley
Love your memo board!! Love the colors and the bows! So pretty!
ReplyDeleteI've never seen a bow maker before. Thanks for sharing
ReplyDelete