Monday, July 2, 2012

Ladybug, Ladybug...A 3 Girl Jam post

 Hello crafty friends. How did you like the Beautiful Bows blog hop? Pretty cool eh? Busy weekend for us Canadians this weekend...It was Canada Day Yesturday, so I have to go back and finish hopping.

 Today is my day to post for 3 Girl Jam and today I'm showing you the banner I made for my daughters 5th birthday. Its on July 11th, but her party will be on the 14th:) I asked what kind of birthday she wanted and she said ladybug.....so here it is



  I used 3 Girl Jam Red Crinkle Ribbon and its all attached using her red twine because this will be for outside, I needed something with some strength incase its windy. I shadow cut the letters at 4inches, but I can't remember from what cartridge. I dry embossed the red with my Big Shot using the swirls folder. I didn't have a cart with a ladybug on it, so I used the George basic shapes cart to cut different sized circles and made my own ladybug. The rosette is from the Tablescapes Spring and Summer Cartridge.


  Alright folks, I'm off again to enjoy the last day of our Canada Day long weekend...have a great week. Oh, but if you're looking to buy some crinkle ribbon, nows the chance.... 3 Girl Jam  has a flash sale going on, but only until July 5th....buy 2 bundles, get one free. And while you're over there, make sure to get a fabulous bow maker for only $5.99!!!

7 comments:

  1. Cute theme your daughter picked. That banner should be a big hit.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice Angie, those lady bugs are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable!!! LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Canada Day (a day late, sorry)! Love, Love, Love this banner. Happy Birthday to your sweet little one!
    :O)
    Jessica S

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful banner

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete