Yesterday, a girlfriend of mine called, and asked me if I would make a card for her to give to someone who is retiring. Sure I said, Why not? Well, WHAT WAS I THINKING! Now I know why I don't make cards....its just not my forte lol.
I made 2, and might even make a third...this way she can have her choice of the better one.
This is the first try:
I cut the card shape at just over 6 inches from the Art Philosophy Cart.
Cardstock- white- CTMH
purple- Bazzill
Pattern- My stash
Butterfly punch-EK
Ink- Purple Pansy-CTMH
Feather flower and lace- Webster's
Twine- 3 Girl Jam
I'm just not feeling it. I'm not usually a layered, fancy type crafter, I like CAS, but I got my box of goodies from the Webster's sale they had and thought I would give it a shot... Tomorrow I will show you the 2nd, maybe the third..and I'll let you know which one she picked:)
Can't wait to see the others and find out which one she picked!
ReplyDeleteStay Creative,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations
I like your card! Great job! Eager to see more!
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! I so appreciate it! I am glad someone agrees with me with that darn Tablescapes! URRRGHH!!
Teresa
www.createenjoyshare.blogspot.com
Great shape! Nice butterflies! I'm back from vacation and glad to be catching up! Carri ~ abusybee
ReplyDeletewww.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com