My very first scrapbooking post.....now, what do I put. Last year we moved into a much larger house. We spent 5 years looking to upgrade and just when we found one we liked, we were outbid :( Finally, on a spur of the moment look, we found one and put in an offer before we had a chance to change our mind. We got it!!! My excitment wasn't so much then we finally found a house that had enough rooms that each of my children could have there own rooms, it was because I could forget scraping in the furnace room, because the new house had enough space that I could have my very own space!!! Dream come true. Here's a picture of what its starting to look like.....ignore the flooring though :)
I've done a few changes...and I'll post some pics when its completed. Happy Scraping :)
Hi Angie, glad you stopped by to enter my giveaway!! Love the picture on top of your blog very pretty:) Congrats on starting you blog and if you need any help with anything please let me know:) Your space looks fabulous and how exciting to have your own space! I can't wait to stop by again and check out your creations. I hope you continue to stop by. I have monthly Stampin' Up! giveaways FYI:) Chat soon
ReplyDeleteHugs