Is blurb a word? lol Anyways, this is a huge weekend for us here in Winnipeg as its Thankgiving today AND its the home opener of the return of our NHL team....The Winnipeg Jets!!! Huge deal, our turkey dinner has been postponed so DH can go to the game. But the reason for my quick post is this...
I am a huge believer in supporting the smaller blogs new to the blog world, much like myself. One of the blogs I follow, Candy, has just reached a 100 followers!!! Its an amazing feat to me since I've been at 17 for a while now. She gave away some awesome blog candy....and because she went above 100, she has decided to have another giveaway. So check out Candy at candyscraftcorner. Become a follower, check out her great projects, and possibly win some candy:)
Thanks for posting about my giveaway! I am your newest follower! Go Jets!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving!!
Candy
candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com
hey there thks for stopping by my blog..I love this hobby I have done many others but this is the one I love..I do not do too many layouts anymore but cards well lets just say I color all of the time..love your pages and will visit often..Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family..
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving!
ReplyDelete