Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Halloween is just not my thing...

 Dont get me wrong, I lvoe dressing up the kiddies and taking them trick or treating, and we carve pumpkins, but really, thats the extent of my Halloween-ness. I start thinking about Christmas the beginning of october, so its hard to think of ghost and witches.
 
My neice turned 4 on saturday, and she had a Halloween dress up party, so I went with the theme and made her a card.
card stock- Michaels
star paper- 6x6 gift pack
Ribbon-black Michaels
            Orange Halloween- local dollar store
purple stickles

 I've left my comfort zone and started making cards, and now, I'm really leaving my comfort zone and entering this into
Little Scrap Pieces
and

Die cuttin Divas #38- anything using halloween colors-purple, black, orange, and green.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry typo had to redo ha ha
    welcome TO the comfort zone! Your card is really cute like the ribbon done the center and the bat is super cute! Thank you so much for linking your project I truly appreciate you taking the time to do that. Good Luck
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for thinking outside the box!! Very cute card! Love the Halloween colors- awesome paper and bat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card. Thanks for joining us at DCD.

    ReplyDelete