Good Tuesday Morning folks. I am in a wonderful mood, AND its my 1sy ever DT post and its for a great product. 3 Girl Jam.
Just a sneak peak at what I'm showing over there:
Head on over to 3 Girl Jam and check out the whole layout, see the other great projects, and maybe purchase some great crinkle ribbon and twine!!
looks pretty! i'll go check it out! i just got some crinkle ribbon..love!!!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous layout Angie!!
ReplyDeletePrecious Hugs
I love this layout Angie!! Love the colors, love the ribbon flower, love the twine- love everything!!
ReplyDeleteAngie beautiful layout and I love how you used the ribbon for the flower. I haven't tried that yet, but soon will. It just looks so pretty!
ReplyDeleteLove your LO Angie. TFS.
ReplyDeletejust went to see the layout! beautiful, love the colors!!! love the way you made the flower out of the ribbon
ReplyDeleterosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com
Beautiful Angie!
ReplyDeleteSherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com