Wednesday, April 11, 2012

"Nice to Meet You" Blog Hop

Hey folks, Welcome to the first ever 3 Girl Jam Design Team Blog Hop. If you just stumbled upon me today, head on over to Julie at A Little Bit of Bling. to start the hop at the beginning. You should be coming from Jessica E at Chick n Scrap, if so, your on the right track:)


  I want to thank all my old followers and welcome my new followers. Its been great talking you you and can't wait to meet new friends. Now on to the nitty gritty.... My name is Angie Ashuk and I am a 34 (almost 35 shhhh dont tell) year old mother of 4 ranging in age from 18 to 4. I live in central Canada...Winnipeg, Manitoba. I started scrapping about 12 years ago, and took a small break right after that. I got into it again about 9 years ago and have never looked back. About 2 years ago, after moving into a new house I was able to finally have my own "space" and since then my crafting has taken on a whole new dimension. I started making everything, just not cards....me and cards don't seem to mix. I love trying new things, and if I'm not crafting I'm reading. I LOVE to travel and have a not so secret love with DisneyWorld.

 I am very proud and excited to be apart of this amazing team. I was lucky enough to have won some 3 Girl Jam ribbon from a few blogs, and fell in love with it right from the start. I love the colors and the feel. I've mentioned before, it truely is an amazing product. Unfortunatlly, I wasn't able to recieve some of the new goodies the rest of the team recieved, in time (being in Canada and then the Easter holiday), but I was able to make something with a bit of my treasured stash:



 I made this barrette holder to hold my DD's pretties. The ribbon is wonderful crinkled or ironned straight. I just love it.

 And here's a small glimps of the banner I made for my other DD's class birthday party. I just used a bit of the crinkle ribbon on the flower buds for some great texture:


 Great colors eh? So, whats a blog hop with some great prizes right? Julie has been kind enough to donate a wonderful prize to one of my lucky followers. A twine sampler pack, which is new to her store!!!





 All you have to do is:
1. Become a follower of mine
2. Become a follower of all the rest of the lovely ladies blogs ( but why wouldn't you want to, they're all great)
3. Leave me a comment.

 Pretty simple right:) You have until Saturday April 14 to leave a comment. All winners will be announced Monday April 16th. Best of Luck.


 Your next stop on the hop is Jovan at Cards By Jovan and incase you get lost along the way here's the full line up:

Julie- A Little Bit of Bling

Julie E- Chick n Scrap

Angie- Crazy "Scrap" Lady

Jovan- Cards by Jovan

Mackenzie- Cheese and Crafters

Ashley- The Glamorous Side of Scrapping

Jessica S- Jessica's Craft Shaque

Zeni- Scrappy Zeni

Avery- Iowa Craft Girl

Gloria- Oma's Crafts

Carri- DoubleClick- AKA Abusybee

3 Girl Jam- 3 Girl Jam

 Make sure you hop along to all. There are some great prizes along the way and an amazing grand prize:)












62 comments:

  1. Great projects! Congrats on being part of the 3GJ team - I am a huge 3GJ fan!!! Love how you've used the twine and ribbon. I'm already a follower ;0)

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job Angie!! very excited to be a part of this DT with you!
    Thanks for sharing all your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angie, I didn't realize how much we have in common...your projects are quite terrific and I am sure you kids share in the delight of your crafty passion. Fantastic!!!
    :O)
    Jessica S.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great ideas! Love your projects!
    <3 Pam MzLavr2sCreations at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your projects!

    Laurie
    http://mincedpaper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your projects thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great idea & job!!!
    texasgrama7@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely barrette holder! I have no girls otherwise I would use that idea for sure.

    Jamie
    jamiemom2two@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. New follower!

    I love how you incorporated the crinkle ribbon and twine into your banner! What a clever idea!

    Tiffany
    angel4ever-thecraftyteacher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohhh Angie I love the twine rolled out!! There really are some fantastic things you can do with Twine and Ribbon - like shown here!! TFS!! New fan!

    xoxoxox

    Jessica @ www.homespunelegance.blogspot.com
    homespunelegance.jk@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. the barrette holder is a great idea! love your creations! happy to be following your blog and thanks for the giveaway! ~hl

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Angie,
    Congrats on your DT spot at 3 Girl Jam! Your barrette holder is adorable! What a great idea and love your darling banner too:) I am a follower:) TFS!
    Sherrie K
    http::/sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. awesome projects

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely projects. TFS pammejo1@yahoo.com
    http://pammejo-scrapbookflair.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the beret holder because I'm a girl... But being the mom of a boy I loooove your banner! Thanks for sharing!
    Wanda
    Rayzn.kane020406@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful job. I love the barrette holder.

    I became an email follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great Job Angie!! Love the barrette holder, great idea. Love the new look of you blog!! Chris is great to work with, isn't she!! I am already a follower.
    Kathy
    Salido99@msn.com
    http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great Barrette Holder and love how create you were using the twine! Thinking I am going to do this in the center of my flowers. Thanks for inspiring me today!!!! New follower :-)
    TFS. Crafty Hugs Susan @ http://craftingandbeyond.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your projects are super cute. Love the Barette Holder and how you incorporated the Ribbon and Twine. 3 Girl Jam products are awesome. I have some of the Crinkle Ribbon and LOVE it.
    Congrats on the new Design Team.
    Happy Hopping!
    Dee B

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great projects! I am loving that ribbon!
    Thanks for the chance to win.
    candyyoung826 at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great project! I really should make something like this for my daughter. I'm always losing her hair clips!

    I'm a new follower.

    Tonya
    ittybittyladybugs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. A fellow Canadian!! I have been to Manitoba Winnipeg once 2 years ago for my cousins wedding!! I am in Ontario!! Very pretty creations!!! I hate when things take so long to get to me because I am in Canada and it's coming from the US!!
    New Follower or yours and i am following all the other ladies
    Kristan
    sierrababy08 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the bow holder. Way cute idea:) I am loving this fun product.
    Congrats on the DT
    Scrappin' Madge
    scrappinmadge at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Jovan!!
    Great idea!! I'm sure your daughter will remember the banner and the hair bow holder forever: Thank you for sharing and for allowing me to glean from you!! be blessed
    ~Beyond Measure
    Tammy
    www.urbeyondmeasure.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. what great projects! This is my first learning of 3GJ and I am so excited to see what all of you have created and then I will have to hop over to the store. Free shipping is always a huge plus!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great projects! Already a follower!

    Tami
    scrappinrabbitdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love the barrette holder. Such a great inspirational blog....

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love the Barrette holder. Very pretty. The banner is adorable as well. I am a new follower.
    Barbara B
    bkb248@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Super cute projects! New follower!

    jlieungh23@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. love the use of the twine and great projects x

    ReplyDelete
  31. Wow, you're just amazing! You came up with projects even though you didn't get your supplies!! Love your little barrette holder and that awesome flower! New follower!
    kladd94803 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hi,

    I am a new follower of yours, long time follower of 3GirlJam. Very cute projects! I love them!

    Hugs,

    Chriss
    www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com
    america57@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  33. Well Angie, I have no problem becoming a follower of yours when you have awesome ideas like this! That personalized barette holder is darling and your banner is equally charming! Thanks for sharing your wonderful inspiration and congrats on what looks like a super cool DT and company to design for! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hi Angie. I love the barrette holder. In fact, I'm inspired to make one for my DD!! I just started following you. Congrats on your DT position!
    awitherspoon@rrohio.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Amazing!!!Beautiful!!Talented!!!Love it!!!My Favorite would be the Barrette Holder.New Follower and Congrats to you!!!
    Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com
    http://craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Wow Angie! Great projects! So happy to be on this team with you!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Angie- I am thrilled to have you as a member of the 3GJ team! Your banner is awesome! (I saw the whole picture and it's wonderful!!) Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Congratulations on your dt position!! Your projects are so fabulous!! I just love the barrette holder!! :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  39. Congratulations on your dt position. Love your projects.

    Catarina

    ReplyDelete
  40. Cute bow holder. I am a new follower. I hope you will stop by when you get a chance.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations
    coachfans at cox dot net

    ReplyDelete
  41. I just love banners, and that ribbon flower is so pretty! New follower!!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Great projects! Super barrette holder! So happy to be on the team with you!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. What an awesome barrette holder, super cute idea and the banner is looking fabulous. So nice being on the DT with you.
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  44. Cute projects! Love the ribbon flower! I'm a follower of your blog and thanks for the chance to win! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. I love how you used the crinkle ribbon to make a flower! Christina ccapps35@gmail.com new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  46. This is a fabulous idea and you did a great job decorating it! I love the colors and using the twine on the flowers is a great idea. TFS sharing and the wonderful inspiration. Scrappy hugs!!!

    Christel
    http://onescrappinsista.blogspot.com
    askscrappinsista (at) hotmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  47. Hi, new follower here, I love the barret holder, what a neat idea!
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  48. Nice to meet you too! Great idea for holding barretts! Super cute and love that you used twine for the flowers on the banner. TFS! Now a follower!
    Come follow me too!
    Connie
    http://www.conniecancrop.blogspot.com
    conniecancrop@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  49. So nice to meet you and see your awesome projects! Happy to be a new follower of your blog

    elisaphotoscrap at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  50. Love your projects!! The ribbon around your "pretties" holder is awesome!!

    Precious Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  51. Great use of the ribbon and twine! Already a follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  52. Congrats on making the DT. What a cute Barrett holder. I could certainly use one of those. Smooches... Felicia - frankleecrafts [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  53. love your projects!! what a cute idea for the barrette holder. new follower!!!!

    thanks for sharing
    gloria
    www.craftnthings.blogspot.com
    esquivel865@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  54. Great projects! Im a new follower.

    Veronica
    mommyscraftycreations.blogpsot.com
    mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  55. I love your barrette holder and soon I'll need one for my little one so thanks for the new idea!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  56. Cute barrette holder! Love the ribbon flower on the banner.

    ReplyDelete
  57. Love the banner. Great way of creating a flower with the twine. New follower... I am a follower of the others too.

    thanks for the chance to win.

    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com
    creativediva98 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  58. Nice banner.

    marg0006@verizon.net
    Loving Scrapper101

    ReplyDelete
  59. Cool project. TFS.

    Sew Sweet N Crafty
    SewSweetNCrafty@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  60. Hi Angie,
    I'm a new follower. :) I'm a little late, but hope I can still be counted in for the goodies! ;) I love your projects, especially the barrette holder! So creative! Congrats on making Julie's team. She's just awesome, isn't she? :) I'm happy to follow yours and all the other lovelies on the team's blogs. ;)

    Thanks for the chance to win. I follow and like 3GJ on FB & GFC.

    XO ~ Amy Jo (follower)
    amyjrockstar at gmail dot com
    http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  61. Hi Angie
    I still wanted to come by and leave ya some love. I like the little pin rolls on the banner super cute.

    ReplyDelete