To check out the 3 Girl Jam blog hop click HERE. Its awesome. Trust me!!
I had the intention of showing you all some projects I have finished for my DD birthday party tomorrow, but somehow I got a virus in my laptop. So while its getting fixed I have my hubby's netbook, which, ugh, is horrible. Hopefully, I will have my laptop back by tomorrow. This won't stop me from posting my winner for the blog hop. You still have time to check it out:)
On another note...as crafters, do you sometimes worry you go alittle overboard for parties? As i work on the finishing touches for my daughter's party, I'm starting to wonder if the other mom's are going to think I'm nuts lol. I stay at home, so I do have the time to finish these projects, and I usually start a month before the actual party, so its not like a cram all this craftness into a week or 2. But now I'm wondering if its TOO much. I guess as long as my daughters happy thats all that matters. Anyways, just a though:)
Happy Scrapping.
Hi Angie sorry to hear that. The link to the 3GJ at the top is to youtube "P.O.V Settle Down"
ReplyDeleteI'm going to guess that you may go "overboard" a bit, but that doesn't have to be negative, right? You have the time, obviously the talent and it all comes from the heart so going overboard sounds like a whole lot of enjoyment and fun for any partygoer showing up at your place! My Mom still goes overboard sending me gift pkgs for all holiday and sometimes, just because and I'm 35 yrs old and guess what--I adore it :) No matter what, I'm still someone's little girl and that feels really nice. Don't worry about other Moms, they'll either appreciate it or be envious that you are so darn skilled! hehe
ReplyDelete